Etheric Cord Cutter

Haven’t played this in a good minute so decided to loop it on YT. Only the second play and I’ve already experienced a burning sensation at the back of my neck

7 Likes

How many times a day should I listen Etheric cords cutter and are there any audios I should be listening before etheric cords cutter?
Thanks

Off topic but are you a musician :thinking: I always say chords instead of cords

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Soukaaaaaaa

Yesss im a musician , and a dancer …

Yeahh its cords , glad you pointed out.

Niceee :eye: :100:

4 Likes

You experienced this after listening Alien Intercession?

I started listening to this one after a recent incident in which i got scammed…

I was reading a book whilst listening to some fields and when this came on, i entered the trance state. I experienced a bird’s eye view of a very large grid of squares, but not only squares, also rectangles here and there, those were actually wobbly squares. This grid felt like an infinite matrix and i assume each square represented a person. I then asked for all my etheric cords to malevolent people to be cut, and then i noticed a kind of electromagnetic charge throughout the field, probably starting from my own square and then pulsating like lightnings through the grid to certain people.

Once it was done, i asked do i need to do this again? And the answer came once is enough. And then i asked who did this? And the reply came the gatekeeper. Upon this answer, i had an image of a very beautiful kind of garden gate but with a very special geometry. Stunning really.

Shortly after i opened my eyes and felt it is done

16 Likes

No way before, long story short, after I was deeply in the zone visualizing myself as a billionaire in front of the mirror. It eventually happened while I fell asleep afterwards

1 Like

Now that I’m thinking about it, maybe I tapped into some realm that attracted some kind of morphic entitiy, cuz literally the face of it was shapeshifting the whole time. Overall the vibes was off tbh, or maybe it was just the sight of something unknown I was taken aback by. Definitely wasn’t expected

1 Like

Could it be the theory of parallel reality is real and maybe some of our desires is because we are already living in another life? Maybe that was my future self I met kindly just trying to give it to me right away… lol

2 Likes

Is there a way to keep the affects of this permanent. It feels amazing but only last a few hours for me .

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem (keep your BS detector on, I’m not sharp in that area) . I think it stay more permanent overtime, but I’m not sure. It used to last for about 1 day, now it lasted a few days before slowly reverting. I use the break to rationalise my desire to stay separated. It played a role, though I couldn’t say to what extent. Also, I’m back to work, less time to think.
I use willpower at least once a day and collective consciousness, might have helped. This last week, I’ve felt that I’ve upped my game too much to go back, wish, for the old situation. I know I can do so much better now, the cord is detaching itself. Being able to live without the cord and knowing deep inside you that releasing makes you better, weakens the connection.
Hope this helps…
Edit: I guess it’s up to us to maintain.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll add those audios to see if it helps long term.

1 Like

Duh, I forgot, I’m listening to the PFC field a lot. I’m sure it will help focusing on the task at end, making it more pleasant and pushing unpleasant thought/feeling away.

3 Likes

What field are you referring to?

1 Like

The one for focus, ADHD. I forgot it’s name, I call it mPFC because it stimulates the medial prefrontal cortex.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll make sure to add them to my stack and update if I get results.

1 Like

How many times a day should I listen Etheric cords cutter from Patreon and for how long. Are there other audios I should be listening before etheric cords cutter?

Thanks

…until the cords are cut :wink:

2-3 times every day for one week and you should be fine.

7 Likes

This conversation looks weird ?? One person talking to themselves… where are other comments ?

1 Like

Nothing weird. People deletes comments all the time

1 Like