Etheric Cord Cutter

how things are changing @Bronyraur … and how differently I begin to perceive your messages (more clearly and meaningfully) …
I slightly changed my approach to reading news on this forum. If earlier I was constantly chasing new posts, and tried to keep track of new topics (which in my case is very difficult - the current situation in the world and my work in pharmacy, there is simply no time), now I try to look for answers when clear questions arise in my head … and quite often I find myself in topics where you actively discuss :)

I want to add on my own. Cutting the etheric cords is a specific matter. Links can be formed again, as can be seen from the comments …
To this combination, I would also add Empathic Shielding. Whoever has servitors - introduce them to the field of cutting cords, and teach them to constantly cut the destructive bonds that are formed.
Morphic fields in my life are now primary. But I also use subliminals from a reputable and trusted manufacturer in my territory. He created an additional program for me based on this one: https://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/directional-reflection-shield-575g/
Give a task to your servitors and you will be protected …
In testing stage …

12 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks from me as well for your kind feedback and information. You are a real “gentleman” (in the old fashioned meaning of the term :)) You don’t write often here, but whenever you do, it’s always uplifting and filled with useful directions for me :)

4 Likes

Must have

Can this be used before the Aura clearing field? Clearing your aura wouldn’t reverse the dissolution of the etheric cords, would it?

you just cut cords that arent yours anyways, and be used before, yes

3 Likes

Hey all, so I have a question that I posted on YT almost a week ago and I haven’t received any replies to I thought that I should bring it here. What I had in mind is that, if you have a strong cord attached to someone, there most likely is some type of trauma bond there, and I know that trauma stays in your cells unless you release it, so basically what I want to know is how exactly the etheric cord cutter works? Does it just cut cords with trauma bonds still existent or does it perform on a subconscious level?

“I have a question Sapien: What if these specific cords were formed due to you being on the same vibrational level as these people in your life, maybe just expressing it differently. Anyway, what if you had attracted these people in your life in order to address something within yourself subconsciously, heal it, transmute or release and up level. Does this serve us by healing those parts within our subconscious that attracted these people in our lives the first time and therefore the cords automatically dissolve, or does it cut the cords either way allowing reformation if parts go unhealed?”

Thanks a lot :heart:

6 Likes

Any answer to this question? I’m curious too

Simple answer, until one completely transcends that level of consciousness, one will still encounter that issue reoccurring with others even if the original problematic relationship dissolves due to etheric cord cutting.

To answer more directly, that’s what Conceptual Realizations is for. To help learn from and correct those previous patterns that caused the dysfunction to begin with.

Of course, other fields can help as many address the core human issues described above.

32 Likes

Thank you @_OM appreciate it :sparkles::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Hey does someone have experience in healing people without forming cords? I imagine the energy coming from my crown chakra down to the heart and from there it goes to my arms and then through my hands. My intention is to use universal life energy or some other healing energy maybe. The thing is I wasn’t sure if I did it right so I asked the angels through the mandala if they could help me and remove any possible cords that formed through the healing and I felt sensations of something removed/lifted and felt lighter afterwards.

Just wanted to ask if there are more things I have to be aware of and if it is even possible to heal someone without forming any cords or it’s something that’s bound to happen to some extent and that I should just learn how to remove them afterwards.

2 Likes

Guys, this Audio saved me big time, The story is long.
But briefly :
Few Months ago,I listened to alien intersession and drama started I felt some energy around me ,I felt their touch on my body , Mostly my legs and back, I felt they were so heavy, and passing through me,I was freezing, I could not keep my mouth closed of low body temperature and shivering, my skin color changed to yellow same as dead body, was not sure they were Alien or not.
I used any technique but was not working,I have been scared so much, was not able to sleep at all. When I was laying down during the day time, I was feeling them touching me and my body,
I discussed it with some people , everybody was saying sth, some would say , its your fear which created this and you need to overcome it ,another wanted to use Ghost hunting device to measure presence of external energy.But I did not follow up anybody, decided to fix it by myself but was a huge and big lesson for me to overcome it.
I listen to each and everything related to this in Sapein Audios to release them but nothing was working out.They were there, and touching me and my body.I was scared to death.
One night I listened to The Etheric cord cutter , I felt sth is cutting off me and felt release and I became so light, and liked it, I felt with listening to this, the heaviness and touch are leaving me.
For few night, the whole night I listened to this, and everything gone.
This audio is not a simple one, can be used for anything same as external energy which disturbing you.
I am totally fine and all are gone, until now i dont know what were they.
Thank you Sapien

5 Likes

Damn I thought the description of the alien file mentioned about only helpful aliens :woozy_face:

My buddy it could be helpful and they did not mean to disturb me, But I scared of their presence as I was not sure what they were.
They did not do anything wrong to me just I was not comfortable with their presence.
But it was a real thing which happened,I pray to god, listen Qoran, Ask angels and christ to help me but they were there, I believe they were the good ones as with doing all of these, they were not leaving me alone.
But they were so cold, so cold, my teeth were dancing and was not able to control them, I am living alone, was scary thing.
I was not ready for it, I am a starseed and been living in another planet, I thought this can be a good experience but talking and thinking about it is so different with experiencing it, Now I understand once the Alein saying the humanity is not ready for our presence.

2 Likes

I totally understand, I also had a similar experience… back then I did a very realistic visualization that I’m a billionaire speaking to a whole crowd trying to inspire their financial desires. A blue shapeshiting entity appeared to me that night while sleeping, I experienced a semi-lucid dream whereby this entity communicated to me via mind transference saying it will give me a billion dollars and I should say yes or no, but due to being scared of the unknown, I said no. I still regret till this day lol, but it’s a heart & logical plan to be a billionaire due to some reasons, deep down I didn’t believe I needed the entity to become one, but I knew my faith & destiny will be 100% sealed to be a billionaire if I said yes. Fast forward to recently, Shiva Krishnan(Sprituality zone) had commented on his YouTube video about the color of billionaire aura/energy being blue… hmm interesting & the entity that visited me was blue as well.

8 Likes

luv you buddy.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well you should at least ask next time what the price would be :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: for real tho… I wasn’t just feeling the vibe & this deep voice intuitively told me I don’t need the entity after all I never imagined the possibility of getting help from an entity. All in all I think I really was just scared of the unknown… thruth be told I’m saying yes next time(if it shows up again)… YOLO

This is what happens when every surreal experience like this makes one paranoid that they may be selling their soul to the devil. I imagine the devil might be blue, after all the hottest part of a flame is the blue part :joy:

1 Like

Lol, seeing a notification of someone liking my post and I’ve been listening to ETC for the past one hour. Hahaha

3 Likes

Can this audio get rid of soul ties?