Suggestions and Experiences with Chakra Audios

I saw @Philip_Weiss post that sleeping with the 3rd Eye helped with this lucid dreaming.

Does anyone have any other experiences or shares with any of the chakra audios on Gumroad? There isn’t really a place to leave comments on Gumroad.

As for me… I have the Chakra dog tag from Teespring, which I know works on all chakras, and I have had similar instant experiences using that dog tag that I have gotten from meditating experiences, which were not instantaneous. That experience is of Kundalini Kriyas. If you are not familiar with that, they are spontaneous movements of the body that are beyond conscious/subconscious control. It both scared and excited me at the same time that I was having it so instantly, but now I’m just excited.

9 Likes

Does anyone have any tips or experiences from using any of the audios?

This is a great article from the Sapien website with tips about the root chakra:

7 Likes

I would be very interested to know too. Nine months passed since your post. Have you since any experience of your own? Kindly share, or anyone?

1 Like

Figured I would put this here.

I also went and purchased the sacral and base audio from gumroad and I wish I did a long time ago.

I feel such a deep relaxation, a feeling I have been trying to find for such a long time and could only really get there in the distant past through occasional trysts with mind altering physical substances.

I digress. This gives me a really profound sense of “you are okay.”

Really a jewel, if you are on edge more often than you’d like I would wholeheartedly suggest getting this. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

i just wanna say that theres nuttn wrong with that, just don’t become too dependent on it or addicted

also as long as it’s not meth, crack or heroin or those drugs that can be very harming lol

Oh yeah I didn’t mean anything by it, I guess I just personally prefer an audio to that nowadays. I’m the kind of person who would get a lot of side effects like hangovers, munchies, etc. and I don’t personally love that lol