Plasma Protocol

I usually do when having results

3 Likes

protocol 3:

• i had some sort of wart forming on my finger and i was so tempted to cut it out. instead, i left it alone and looped protocl 3 as much as i could handle. after a few days, the skin started to itch, then dry out and the forming wart is gone!
  • the skin of my face has been looking more smooth and evenly hydrated. my skin is the type to go to both extremes of flakiness and oiliness. this really helps balance the pH of my skin along with drinking water!
  • my skin overall has felt less itchy especially switching to cotton fabrics. iā€™ve also introduced the fungal, bacterial, parasitical, and virus disrupting morphic fieldss here and there and taking probiotics!

protocol 1:

• helps with my back pain along with foam rolling, yoga, and exercise!
15 Likes

Donā€™t know if itā€™s specifically because of PP3, but my split nail is healing beautifully

7 Likes

oh yeah, my cuticles and nails have been looking so nice! i used to have skin peel around that area because i had a ton of nervousness that would make my fingers sweat.

5 Likes

Kilometric version:

Summary

Iā€™m still on vacation mode, here and there, but I had to stop by to review this mega fantastic Protocol. Iā€™m almost at the end of the first 3-week cycle. My parents are still with me, so they took part in the process too. Process which went as smooth as my calendula cream. Probably because:

• Interpersonal differences when reacting to fields.
  • Almost flawless health/robust background for the 3 of us since ever. So when I was saying that Iā€™ve had a lucky life in other threads, I wasnā€™t exaggerating.
  • Not so bad lifestyle and diet for the 3 of us, again since ever.
  • Before the Protocol, regular use of the other anti-aging/restoration fields, Longevity Series <3, etc. Basically the Optimal Health Stack. During the FB webinar, Sammy did remind how those are already super effective on their own (by the way, thank you for the great webinar Sammy and Dreamweaverā€¦ Unforgettable Ambrosic night).

• Combo 1: Everyone sweated a little more than usual. I personally had big moments of euphoria, so I had to spend myself in extra workout and dancing. I also got a few breakouts in various parts of my body, but nothing catastrophic or lasting (Skin Regeneration, Amniotic Pod, etc. took care of it). During those days, I often re-thought of Didier Anzieuā€™s concept of skin-ego :) ā€œInterconnection of Everythingā€ā€¦

• Combo 2: My mother and my cat friend did have some mild intestinal issues. The latter wasnā€™t supposed to join the party, since he already has his own stackā€¦ but feline nature it is: dude sneaks into any room without being noticed (despite his big silhouette) and the radius of the fields is not to be underestimated either. That aside, the second week went fine too.

• Combo 3: Even more creamy. I noticed a big acceleration in the healing speed of any cuts, scratches, etc.

Overall, weā€™re all having more velvety skin, more new hair popping up, more endurance, motivation and vitality. But itā€™s just the beginning. Indeed:

Absolutely. Who knows what else I will notice as Iā€™ll keep using the Protocol.

And:

Everything is said here. And whatā€™s de-aging anyway? The vessel condition + a state of being + 3793740302 other components. What is a certain age supposed to look like? Perso, I feel Iā€™m back to ages 17, 29-30 and 37 = the peak periods of my life in every way. Doesnā€™t mean that everything was perfect back then, but I was feeling in harmony, blending with every single thing. Everything just used to feel ā€œrightā€, like they ā€œshould beā€, in order, almost negentropic. This is where I am again but with more awareness and less flourish. With at least some lessons learned. Including those that came from Echoes of the Past and some Intercessions. Karma, marma, or whatever, the label doesnā€™t matter. What goes around comes around. Nothing fatalistic here. Just a push to shake up oneā€™sā€¦ bottom.

Purified, yes. Also when it comes to people. Iā€™ve re-changed my mind since my last post in the Ego Dissolution thread: people whoā€™ve done shitty things to me on purpose, I mean just for the sake of doing it, are definitively out of my life. Small or big shit, I donā€™t care. But I forgave them, and thatā€™s the biggest purification possible. I even thank them (moderately :p) for being anti-examples, showing me what I refuse to be or become.

Dreamweaverā€¦ I thank you from the Depths of my Soul. You and the whole Sapien Medicine team/collaborators. You guys are another lucky part of my life. Not sorry to repeat myself about this. So when there are weirdos popping up to complain or put you down out of jealousy or other idiotic reasons, just send them to meā€¦ errā€¦ I mean just shrug and think of us who love you. We are many.

And may those weirdos taste someday even a microscopic piece of that same kind of love. The one between you guys and us. The one that has contributed to my healing beyond any specific field.

Digestible version:

Plasma Protocol = one of the best investments of my life. A holistic bargain.

30 Likes

:wave:

Hi @Eli, how is your friend going?

Just catching up with this thread, good on you for wanting to help him!

You can certainly ask Captain_Nemo or SammyG about that.

In this case, I would recommend trying the free Orgone Accumulator field with one or two other fields to address the brain itself.

(There are some excellent testimonials in that thread regarding motivation and it is a truly remarkable field for healing.)

If one is considering purchasing a field, Plasma Brain of Youth has significant rapid regeneration and healing potential.

So those can be paired together.
If it is an issue involving the brain significantly, they should help him.

Alternatively, Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair or Depression the Relief will repair some receptors in the brain and may help with motivation, and could be played in a short stack with the Orgone Accumulator if one isnā€™t utilising Plasma Brain of Youth.

The latter is a shorter audio if that is an issue given motivation. Plasma Brain of Youth is also rather short if this is an issue, approximately 4.5 minutes.

Others may have better suggestions but this is what comes to mind for a short stack to try.

Let us know how your friend is going in the threads for these fields if you like. :slight_smile: :muscle:

15 Likes

I am wondering if I should remove my eternal redux plate for faster results when I listen to PP :thinking:.

Can he have a conflict between the two?

2 Likes

I have not found any conflict.

3 Likes

Hey thank you Uial. well I actually asked the Captain at the time, and he told me it should be fine. My friend tested it for a few days, he had detox symptoms, but said something along the lines of " correlation isnā€™t causality ". he stopped eventually. He did say Dopamine redux worked well. but for him itā€™s just suggestion to the subconscious. Itā€™s beyond his scope of reality I guess :smiley:
Thank you for your concern !

6 Likes

For over a week I have been sleeping through the night with pp3 audio. Yesterday in the morning I noticed that I had smooth facial skin with a beautiful appearance. My girlfriend also saw it last night :grin:.

In the evening I keep the SLR tags among my 11 plates.

I hesitate to keep the eternal redux plaque on me at night. Is it complementary or is it better that the 2 fields act separately for faster results?

@Captain_Nemo , @_OM or other person who has experience in this domain if you can answer it will be great :wink:

I will also test again 2 plasma protocol audios at the same time, pp2 and pp3 all night long. One listen through a large headset and the other on the telephone speaker placed in a small bag around the waist. I did it 3 days ago, it went well, just the onset of sleep which may have taken a long time ā€¦ energetically :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

For those new to this field, please follow the recommendations indicated in the description of the plasma protocol.

For me the plasma protocol is the best investment (1 st place) that I could make with ā€œeternal reduxā€ (second place) :grin:. Sacred and SLR flowers are also very important to me.

Living longer in better health gives us the opportunity to achieve a lot :slightly_smiling_face:.

14 Likes

this.

:+1: :partying_face:

6 Likes

18 Likes

You have no idea what you are doing, I will try in your native language
Qu'est-ce que tu fais? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha I did that once and I was freezing and shivering for 2 hours straight haha, but I can get away with only two playing ONCE or twice nowā€¦

Butā€¦ All night? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

all night is just dangerous with the carboxy therapy part

2 Likes

Great, thanks for answering _OM :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny: !!!

Iā€™m going to keep ethernal redux on me every night now :grin:. Tonight I will do a test with the 2 pp and eternal redux together. I will share my experience with you tomorrow.

If I had to advise ONLY ONE audio field among all the sapiens medicine audios to date, it would be ā€¦

"The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach
ā€¦ :trophy: "ā€¦

For the price ā€¦ it is within the reach of almost everyone! and secondly it acts on all aspects of the body !!! bring it back to its optimal operating state :ok_hand:ā€¦:relieved:

6 Likes

Yeah also the increased oxygen from the hyperbaric compressor part in plasma

4 Likes

@Fender_Cad Itā€™s been over a month that I listen to pp1, pp2 and pp3 on repeat all night long. I have no problem.

For those who have average health or who are not used or very sensitive to energy fields, ensure that the instructions given in the description are respected !!!

I bathe every day with energy fields. My 11 plaques, Sigil Sapien and other designer.

I have also been using the Health Sigils (fulcus, reccrus and purgus) every day for 1 week. In addition, during the day I listen to the audios of the energy course (body primer, energy sensitivity, healer primer, become the healer and cristalify)

So ā€¦ ā€œpa ni pwoblĆØmeā€ for me. All is well, my body is used to it.

15 Likes

Alors, ca va bien! :ok_hand:
TrĆØs joyeux pour toi :beers:

3 Likes

This night I slept with 2 tags, eternity redux and SLR with the 2 audios (pp2 and pp3) looping in parallel at the same time on my 2 phones. I slept well :relieved:. this morning I feel good :ok_hand:.

If this allows me to effectively maximize healing I will continue on this path with care.

I would like to test the 3 pp at the same time for a few minutes soon. If I feel too overwhelmed I would stop and hold on to 2pp at the same time.

On the info of the eternal redux plate there is this which is very interesting:

External Energy sources to draw from to enhance the speed and function

It is very important to provide the body with the necessary energy for healing and the production of new cells.

The only small problem is that I have to sleep alone because I do not want to impact my girlfriend with the energetic audio. she groans a little that I want to sleep alone on the sofa :grin:.

A month ago she had listened to the plasma protocol once and half the second. a few minutes later she was not feeling well.

My tags and energy audios are a lot, so be careful with the people around me.

It is very important for me to do this. Listen to audio at night. On the one hand for healing and on the other hand to understand experiencing the energy fields to speak with experience during my next conversations around this subject.

I will keep you posted for the next tests :wink:

Those who have average health or who are not used or very sensitive to energy fields, ensure that the instructions given in the protocole plasma description are respected :warning: !!!

11 Likes