Plasma Protocol

Nice, were you doing the recommended protocol (pp 1 for a week and so on) or did you listen in a different order?

1 Like

I listened to this stack every day (1x each):
Biolife Plasma
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
PP 1
Biolife Plasma
PP 2
Biolife Plasma
PP 3

6 Likes

Nice, never gonna get sick with that stack

4 Likes

How many times?

Once a day (so 9 fields each day)

3 Likes

Nothing so far!
And for good measure I also listen to Blueprint of Life 2x a day and Anti Aging 1x a day.

2 Likes

Beginning of real review and not just one of my speculations/worries about becoming Benjamin Button.

More detailed review in 3 weeks.

So I’m “late to the party” mainly because I was waiting to be under favorable conditions before using such a wow-combo. And since I feel pretty energized lately, I finally said “vamos!”

I guess I’ll mostly paraphrase many of the previous reviews in this thread by saying: this ain’t no joke :))) I feel high + like wanting to run a marathon + laugh like a frenzy + stretched by an invisible force. Plasma Combo 1 it is!

We’ll see if my regular usage of the Optimal Health Stack (Energy Course) throughout the last months (almost 1 year) will make things smoother over time. Like being prepared for the detox part, etc.

For now, my only “regret” would be about quitting many of the fields in my beloved Longevity Series :’(

:p

I was also wondering about this: what would a new Optimal Health Stack look like with the Plasma Protocol in it? I guess I’ll dig again in Maoshan and Zuzu’s playlists ;))

18 Likes

:joy:

Vamos! :wink:

10 Likes

Update

2 Likes

Nothing new under the sun unfortunately (in terms of hairs), the dry skin thing is gone

1 Like

how long have you been using plasma 3?
Have you used the legendary hair serum

2 Likes

Almost 5 months

Started last friday (replacing dutas, shiny hairs and booster)

I’m also using grey hair since its release

2 Likes

Wtf Almost 5 months without new hair growth??

1 Like

Bro you dutas, shiny hairs and booster or the serum?

1 Like

Doesnt mean it will not work for you

What?

1 Like

Also Blueprint?

2 Likes

You listen serum or?

1 Like

Sure

Last Friday I’ve replace dutas, shiny hairs and hair growth booster with the Serum

1 Like

How many times a day Blueprint, if I can ask you?

2 Likes

A lot :joy:
Let me take a look…

EDIT: 5-6 and some days more when in meditation

2 Likes