Plasma Protocol

Does the protection mean that I can’t share it with family members as well? I want my parents and brother to try it out.

1 Like

Only the times that say legendary are protected, I have asked dream before.

2 Likes

If you bought it, then you can share it with family members. It will work for them, no worries. Trust me, I’ve asked dream before regarding my brother that’s why I’m letting you know

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

With the new Plasma Brain of Youth field, I’m wondering what would be the nearest to Plasma Whole-Body of Youth. I know PP wouldn’t compare with PBY in brain effects, but I’m wondering if PP (out of the ones available now) would be the nearest to the whole-body version.

1 Like

check the description. these fields have telomere lengthening, antioxydant, stem cells? and negentropy, for the whole body.

5 Likes

it would be great to have the “smart” stem cells in the plasma protocol :grin:

5 Likes

So in theory if we continue to use this we can eat as we please and exercise as we please and still be healthy?

1 Like

Hello!!

Yes but logically Sr , you dont want to put "poisons " in your body on porpuse because now you are "plasmmafied " so . a bit of balance its always a good choice ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe an upgrade will have it later. Kinda like how he added the voltage thing with the Advanced Healing.

2 Likes

Eating post Plasma protocol its one of those pleasures :)

Plasma Munchies!!!

Senses are recovering(or enhanced ) , specially smell .

12 Likes

Guys,
I would like to ask for how long do we need to listen to PP?
Months?Years?
When do we need to stop?

1 Like

I’m sure it depends on your starting condition :slightly_smiling_face:

And a lot of other variables :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ai believe

That its depending on the results you are wanting .

Before was mentioned ,that you can use to mantain a certain level of health .

3 Likes

I’m 100% considering on getting this field. I come from a family where diabetes is prevalent. Diabetes will never be in my reality with this field

Also do you guys feel anything from this audio? I got back in the gym recently. I did squats on Tuesday felt horrible and couldn’t walk properly. I used after workout audio once (old version) and I was able to almost walk normally without pain.

I can only imagine this plasma protocol at this point

5 Likes

After work out recovery 2.0 3x
Stem cells 2x
Joint regeneration 2x

2 Likes

Got this about a month ago and I can feel my shoulders gradually healing from past injuries. Knees also feel better and one of my scars is fading very slowly. Truly a remarkable field.

It would probably be a good idea to take a break from Plasma and BoL type audios for people using the new Muscles Beyond Limits field, ya? Because wouldn’t they undo the myostatin mutation?

3 Likes

Nah, it won’t interfere.

1 Like

Oh cool, thanks

1 Like

I don’t know if this protocol has any specific teeth benefits, but my teeth look a lot whiter after listening daily for ~6 weeks.

6 Likes