The Orgone Accumulator

I think it has been used for arthritis traditionally.

How often do you listen ?

2 Likes

For some reason after listening to this, I can breathe so deeply!

11 Likes

Update: Nov 7

I’ve been working with the orgone accumulator field every day and night. I have a theory it may have a lot to do with electrosmog / DOR preventing/slowing people from connecting to their higher selves / ascending

I remember when i first started to use more electronic devices with wifi i started getting more headaches.

It’s not just 5G but 4G and before. In my experience from about 9 - 10 years ago. I’m a tech/gaming superuser since i was 8 i believe. Started without internet then noticed later throughout the years headaches started happening when exposed to wifi, emf, bluetooth, smart meters, mobile towers

I did an experiment with the field. I tried to stand directly below a power transmission tower.

I tested the orgone accumulator field underneath.

The closer i got with the orgone accummulator the more energy it transmuted / generated and it was intense in a good way

With the field off I felt noticeable energetic pressure on my crown chakra / top of head from the electrosmog / emf radiation/ DOR

With the field on, the pressure was ‘lifted’ up / dissapated as if the energy pushed it outward

Lets bring in those cloud busters and environmental harmonizers!

More elaboration

15 Likes

I’ve suspected this too. Thank you very much for confirming with this experiment!

3 Likes

So you’re saying this works as EMF shield ?

1 Like

I’d say a more like an internal generating fluid/air/essence, insulated buffer and transmuter than a hard emf shield. Regardless this is my go to for now instead of Elektrosmog (YouTube upload here)

We’d need more alchemical-synergy of grounding + crystals + physical tools as mentioned above and mandalas.

There’s also this orgone-related mandala for free :yellow_heart: Energetic Orgonite- A touch of the gods

For more ‘solid’/harder feel i’d try more of these

6 Likes

yeah I´ve fallen asleep next to my phone and laptop and awakened with a strong and sharp pain in the left side of my brain. EMF Protection reduced it by around 70 %, Orgone accumulator took care of the rest.

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Sapien medicines DNA repair field helped me massively with repairing damage from EMF exposure over the years…. EMF damages your DNA :dna:, I was listening to many other fields, but that field is the one that permanently repaired all damage… I barely get headaches now, I used remember it affecting my cognition but now since my DNA is much more resistant due to be being repaired, I barely feel anything now.

12 Likes

(Sudden inspiration via Wisdom of the Dying)

Anyone remote-viewed Wilhelm Reich (or am i confusing the discussion of Reich with Van?)with more of the details? The why, where, when, how, what about the orgone? What triggered those events of his death and imprisonment and why… what was he close to?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this field has grown more powerful now aswell, the effects were already noticeable but have become more so.

10 Likes

The orgone accumulator is basically a Chi energy accumulator

So this makes total sense (because we have Jing/Chi/Shen or the equivalents Ojas/Prana/Tejas). Awesome combo!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, this field is absolutely amazing. Firstly, I would want to thank Dream. Your work is impressive. Now, I’ve tried this field and I feel it stronger than others like Plasma light, I feel it more physic, not so etheric.

Then, i have a question, is this field only an orgone acumulator? Or it is mixed with the Integraton?

Thank u very much

1 Like

I’m not understanding your question. Could you please give us more about what you’re wanting to know? For example, what does “mixed with the Integraton” mean or do for you?

1 Like

Look, this is the description:

“This simulant is designed to create similar functions as the device (((Integratron)))) but presented as an orgone accumulator”

What do you understand with this?

The full description is at the top

I’ve read the description, thank you. You still haven’t answered my questions.

Maybe this will help you out. A different way of asking my questions would be:

• If we told you that this field was “mixed with the Integraton,” what would that give that “only an orgone accumulator” wouldn’t?

• If we told you that this field was “only an orgone accumulator,” what would you be wanting that only an orgone accumulator couldn’t give you?

I only want to know if it is only an orgone acumulator or it has more properties

You still haven’t told me what you mean by “only an orgone accumulator,” so all I can say is the reports above (and my own experience) say that this has more properties.

I think it is easy to understand, my question is if this field is an orgon accumulator or is it combined with elements of the Integratron. I don’t know how to explain it to you. I hope you understand.