Sun gazer from dreamseed

I never play this one but it seems that itโ€™s for people who wants to get benefits from the sun? Can I still use it even when I live in the equator? Or itโ€™s too much sun for me?

1 Like

This audio is like automated sun-gazing.

Learn about what sun-gazing is and its benefits

also to feel warm. In fact to get tanned as well. And if you want to fast or eat less but still feel energized.

This + photosynthesis :ok_hand:t3::two_hearts:

But yes, i remember you saying somewhere that is hot all year round in Indonesia, super hot, so uhm i wouldnt use it lol or not too much.

7 Likes

Oh damn I think Iโ€™ll use it when itโ€™s not too hot then. Especially itโ€™s already summer here

3 Likes

Hey this come in mind that. Can I use sun gazer for my plants? I would love to give this to my plants at night so they can enjoy the sun benefits 24hr :joy:

I think it would not work for plants because they cant really โ€˜โ€˜gazeโ€™โ€™ at the Sun, but Im not really sure.

1 Like

Imogenโ€ฆ let nature have it at its own pace. Specially for plants in the area you live which is mostly hot all year round.

Would you like having the sun all day and night over you? I dont think so, and the plants cant defend or move away on their own to hide from that energy.

Instead try the plants audio, that audio is harmoniously designed for plants, and even that one is to be played a few loops at a time.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Can we get all the benefits of Suungazing from the sun gazer audio?

Answered in your other thread, asking the same question.

3 Likes

For posterity, I have tried the sungazer for plants and it does not seem to have an effect on them.

1 Like

Can I listen to this field for 1-2 hours or at the most half an hour, since staying in the sun for too long is not recommended (it depends on your skin, location, whether you use sunscreen or not, etc. - so, should I apply the same rules, 15-20 minutes a day? Or there is no problem if I listen for hours, cuz I would)?

Thank You, Captain Nemo!

1 Like

This one good field.

2 Likes