The Tree Experience

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to experience life as a tree? The programming will work towards helping you experience that while listening to this. Feel the moss growing upon your body, your roots extending to collect nutrients, feel your leaves reaching upwards to the light. Trees experience time differently than us as well. Perhaps you may be able to connect with nature and gain a new understanding of nature and the botanical kingdom.

Not a secret anymore for anyone on this forum, since I keep spamming about it: this is my favorite field of all times. Iā€™m a tree hugger and always fascinated by them, especially those like Tāne Mahuta, aka the Maori God of the Forestā€¦ among others.

When it comes to the field in itself, this one replaces for me many other audios (not always, but often, especially when I lack time). This does NOT necessarily mean that thereā€™s a 100% correspondency and itā€™s probably wiser to use each field for their clearly indicated purpose in official descriptions, especially when beginning with the fields or undergoing a specific treatment.

(insert relieved purists :p :kissing_heart:)

No need to say that it pairs incredibly well with Devic Intercession and Fae Mandala

Below are some of the fields Iā€™m referring to. Wonā€™t explain the reasons (scientific evidence included), since most of them are self-explanatory:

• Ego Dissolution

• Automated Grounding

• Photosynthesis

• Sacral and Base Chakra

• Transmutation and MicroCosmic

• Lung Restoration and Strengthening

• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

• Negative Ion Generator

• Attention and Focus

• Anger Management

• Depression the Relief

• Become a Kinder and More Patient Person

• Hope and Happiness

• Ancestral Knowledge

• Higher Being Experience

27 Likes

Wow I didnā€™t think this field would make such incredible results. Thank you kindly sister :heart: :grin:

1 Like

Trees have roots that extend far beyond oneā€™s eye. We also have roots and need grounding, so whatā€™s better grounding than being a rooted tree? :wink:

Nonetheless,
@Bronyraur ok, youā€™re making life difficult for me now :exploding_head:
I already have plenty of audios to check/hear/test and another one! :rofl: sigh

If only Dreamweaverā€™s slow time audio was easier on the earsā€¦ This audio would be just like one, two, ā€œtreeā€

7 Likes

Haha trees donā€™t feel horny I guess

8 Likes

Dude, sometimes you amaze me with your comments :)))

5 Likes

How do you know that?

4 Likes

I recently saw a tree that was 700 years old , I wonder what that motherfucker has seen already ā€¦
Maybe we can get some of the trees knowledge with this audio , they are very wise ā€œcreaturesā€.

7 Likes
9 Likes

:heart_eyes:ā€¦

2 Likes

Why are all of the early dream seeds ones not on patreon???

1 Like

I agree. One of my favorites too.

I havent listened to it in a while thanks for reminding me of this gem.

When i listen to it i meditate imagining myself as a seed little tiny simple seed planted right within the roots of a huge ancient tree then i watch myself growing within the tree becoming one with it growing upwards but also my roots intertwined with the existing treeā€™s own, it is a magnificent experience i literally do feel my arms stretching growing branches, i feel the roots growing in me through my veins and then breathing through the leaves, feel the sun rays caressing my skin (leaves) seriously i feel the whole experience. My whole body vibrates.

Going now there lol

I absolutely love trees.

I hug them too every chance i have and another thing that i do which is a japanese therapy (i forgot the name lol) where you hit the treeā€™s trunk with your back a few times or for a couple of minutes (not too hard but strongly, you dont want to damage your lungs lol) then your arms but like pushing all your side. (Always ask the tree permission). This releases emotional blockages, big time, it clears the upper chakras specially solar plexus, heart and throat. It helps if you actually have in mind what blockages you do have if you dont know just focus on any one there is leaving your body and opening up again the connection path between your whole body energy systems and freeing all the cells from traumas etc.
It buzzes your head like waking you, giving you clarity. then you stay still, still on your back and just let the tree nurture you. :blush: japaneses do this on columns as well if no access to a tree, it works as well but never like doing it with a tree.

:heart:

9 Likes

16 Likes

Me be like :deciduous_tree:

2 Likes

Are Trees Sentient Beings?

2 Likes

will tree experience extend our Lifespan as trees live very long life?

2 Likes

I think so. It is very powerful. In my experience, it helps with dissolving the ego and subconscious limitations really quickly while expanding the mind. Itā€™s very grounding and also seems to promote contentment and healing. It has boosted all the other fields that I listen to. Like @Bronyraur this has become my most favourite field too :slight_smile: I canā€™t get enough of itā€¦

24 Likes

What would happen if somebody accidentally looped overnight the Tree Experience field?

6 Likes

His sense will completely be 100% Tree and never believe he is a human anymore.

Also his hair become green. :seedling::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::cactus:

12 Likes

19 Likes

Lovely young tree, groot. :cactus:

6 Likes