Life goals

Hello, I had been suggest to make this post . I wondered which fields can help me to achieve my life goals, and change my current situation . Also I would like to know , how can I started to use those fields. Which should I focus first dude that I was listen to 14 different ones , and now I try to reduce the stack to see if can be more effective .

Strong mindset .

In the last years when I felt down , or I found inconvenience that I couldn’t solve , I felt hopeless with a strong feeling in my right eyebrow , and I had the feeling to cover my face every time . With a few days of taking cold water and Sapien free audios this feeling disappear, and I felt more motivate (fields that I listen to: depression be gone , exorcism ,crush laziness, brain generation )

Currently I am using PONR , and I would use soul core restoration .

I had to add the ego dissolution and remove negative Believes are being use from the last week.

Great physics .

I am 24 I weigh 68. My most ambition weight is 80kg.

Edit: using muscle without limits
Financial stability .

In 2020 I lost a lot of money , is basically like I am starting over . I would like to have financial stability so I can focus a bit more in my relationship’s without feel scarcy of money , because that is how I felt for most of the time in my life , dude to that I did not put too much effort in my relationship part of life . That I would like to do . Also , I am looking forward to find a career like plumbing or something else that help me to rise my income . I did not went to University .

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

So, what I learned is that the most effective way is not going for the stacks you want, right away. But the stacks that you need

And the ones most people, almost everyone, needs in the beginning for some period, are not very fun stacks. But very, very rewarding long term.

I strongly suggest you head over to @JAAJ 's self love stack. You don’t have to run exactly that, but it is in that order for a good reason as he explained in the thread (Trauma first, self love and positivity after). You can also reduce some if it’s too heavy at first, like the 4x, reduce them to 1-2x and work your way up.

I run a very modified version of it that fits me the best.

If you’re in urgent need of better health / financial improvement, I suggest running half of a self love stack, and then other half being a new stack start (SLR+Ego diss+Ponr etc) and run wealth+abundance+luck or other health fields, like if your liver is shitty, or stomach can’t digest food properly etc.

But, start with that. Then I really recommend Unbreakable and Enigma of the martian Jing due to their low cost versus value they provide. Unbreakable will really get your ass moving with confidence and stop feeling sorry for yourself, it’s a powerful field. Martian jing is great for masculine energy overall.

Your ambition should not be to weigh 80kg - your ambition should be to love yourself now, even while weighing 68 kg. After you succeed with that, you could go after that side goal of gaining some weight.

You will also have MUCH better success with fields and see MUCH better results when you love yourself enough and worked out any and all traumas that might be lingering.

7 Likes

Even in light of this thread, I make the same recommendations to you that I made to your other posts earlier today.

Feel free to ask me here any questions you have about my earlier recommendations.

2 Likes

Ok thanks , that one looks much bigger than mine. For how long should I listen to this stack before my personalise one .

Also , how do you usually listen your stacks ?? I think I can just give to mine 2 hours of pure relax at home .

Hello! Thanks for being so constant answers me . Yes! I got a question . Should avoid listen to subsconcios removal , ego dissolution , and exorcism, muscle without limit and just focus in PONR field? For how long should I do this? And how many repetitions should I listen to the field per day . Thank you very much !! So, this field is going to help me to absorbe better more fields also not ? Apart to help me with depression .

It is much bigger, if you feel fatigued and/or overwhelmed, start slow, cut some pieces off. Even I couldn’t handle the 4x childhood revision, it just slayed me for hours after so that wasn’t sustainable. His stack is not “the universal, perfect stack that fits all” but more a general guideline that you can modify for your own individual needs. For example if you had a fantastic childhood, you might not need 4x childhood revisions.

You don’t need to be purely relaxed, you can listen to them at a very, very low volume while doing other things, barely audible. You can also listen overnight, at the lowest volume possible. It is not the music in itself that is giving you the effects, but the energy attached - the sound is just a transmitter of that energy, so it just needs to “hit” your own energy. That’s why you don’t need to even hear it, or barely hear it (it can’t be muted of course).

However, I do recommend meditating to several of the fields, as that brings much stronger effect both for that field in particular and upcoming ones in my opinion. A good meditation session that includes visualizing is a little like SLR/EGO dissolver on steroids. With added boosting effect.

I listen to most on speakers, but when meditating I prefer headsets/headphones to really shut down everything external and completely dive in to my internal self and soul.

Ego dissolver and subconcious limit should always be listened to before stacks in my opinion. You can skip SLR if you listen to PONR since PONR has SLR imbedded I recently learned.

We’re here to help!

I’m sensing we may have to go at this a few times and I want you to know that is NOT a problem. So, just be patient with me and keep asking your questions (and answering mine) so that we can get you the helpful answers you need and want, OK?

I want to double-check: You’ve been working with the PONR field, not the stack, is that correct? (I had gotten the idea that you had been working with the stack.)

This is important because you had told me that you felt “exhausted” from your PONR. If (because I don’t know) you had that effect after only 1 play of your PONR field, that’s important (to me). That tells me 2 things. The first is good news. It means that your 1 play of your PONR field is working (Yay!).

The PONR field is a comfortable field for most people. If you’re feeling exhaustion after a single play of the PONR field, I’m taking that as an indicator of your energy systems using the field to heal yourself. I think that’s good news.

And more good news is that your healing doesn’t have to be (too) uncomfortable for you. You can reduce your exhaustion by playing a portion of your field in a session. If I were in your situation, I would play 1/4 of the field in a session and see what that’s like for you. And I would only play that 1/4 one time a day. Then, I would slowly play a little bit more and more of your field until you can play the whole field without having your exhaustion. As you do your more of your healing, you’ll be more and more able to have a good experience with your field.

While you’re doing this healing, I would hold off on ALL other fields (with one exception, which I’ll get to in a minute) until you can play 1 full listen at 3 different times during your day without any exhaustion. You can (and this is my exception) play one of the free grounding fields (Release: Automated Grounding, Newly released: The Schuman Resonance, The Tree Experience seem to be the most popular ones) after your listen to your portion of your PONR. And if you can do physical grounding, I’d recommend that you do that as well.

So, to recap: a comfortable portion of your PONR field and a grounding field and that’s it, until you’re no longer exhausted. Make sure you’re drinking a lot of water (helps you integrate the field as well as helps your healing), getting some re-energizing exercise (don’t kill yourself), eating good healthy food and getting a healthy amount of sleep.

That’s what I would do. When you can listen to your PONR for 1 full play, 3 times a day, without your exhaustion, then we can talk about what other fields you can add.

The simple (and accurate) answer is until you no longer need it. That is until you can take a break from listening to PONR and still maintain your strong mindset (whatever that means to you) without your PONR. Everyone’s going to be different, not only because we’re different people but because we have different types and amounts of stuff to heal. When you’ve been down in the last years, it wouldn’t be uncommon for you to need to use PONR for a month or more. (That’s still way, way shorter than most forms of therapy.)

Use that time to get really clear on what a “strong mindset” means to you. How will you know when you have your strong mindset? When you’re clear on that, then you’ll recognize when you accomplish it.

No, not directly. This field will help you heal your down-ness, hopelessness and depression that you were talking about.

When you do your healing and you gain your strong mindset, that will help you absorb better more fields. (But do you want more fields? I mean, haven’t you been asking–many times in many places–how you can eliminate fields? So, I’m confused. :confounded: )

4 Likes