Lung Antioxidant Field (Inflammation Help)

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep

antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to

mitochondria and induced ALA), Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess

hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around your lung cells, each of these

provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper

environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation, and a lot of lung related

conditions.

2-3 times or as needed.

54 Likes

Wonderful thanks dream

12 Likes

Nice

8 Likes

So does this also deal with fluid that is in lungs(I believe that is the issue my grandma has).It is making it hard for her to breathe so could this fix the issue?

2 Likes

Try to find out the name of her condition. Because fluid in the lungs isn’t always caused by a lung condition. It can happen with congestive heart failure due to failure of the left ventricle of the heart.

10 Likes

Totally agree , i would use Lymphatic effusion and kidney too.

9 Likes

:arrow_up:

4 Likes

Gratitude beyond words! :pray:

4 Likes

How did I miss this?

Good stuff for all of us asthmatic boomers out here :weary: ( did i spell that right? (ast…astma… math…whatev-)

5 Likes

Can this clear the phlegm in my throat

2 Likes

You spelled it right :)

1 Like

Why has this one no reviews? And why is it so hard to find on yt?

Went for a HIT on my bike at nearly 0 degrees, thinking proper clothing unnecessary.
Few minutes in I could already feel the pain in my lungs, but didn´t want to stop.
Just came back home feeling like shit, short breath, dizzines, mucus building. looped it 3 times, pain nearly diminished. coughed a lot the first 2 loops.

Had a similar situation a few months before. got into nothing short of a monsum, while already beeing sick and driving uphill. Had no clothes to change at my destination. battled a lung inflammation.

It was the first time I actually deemed dying from an illness possible.
Combined it with cell regeneration and healed within 1-2 weeks. No pills/doctors

This is the second time it saves my life.
Thank you Dream for making tools like this for free.

6 Likes

This is a GREAT field for anyone who has asthma or any breathing disease/issue.
Thank you so much, Captain! :pray:

I could only find it on the yt channel, couldn’t find it by searching :mag_right:, now it is bookmarked. :bookmark:

5 Likes

Its on Patreon

3 Likes

Played this today.
Felt like i had brand new lungs.

5 Likes