Blood Purifier +

I’m so sorry, @Lissa, my thoughts are with you :heart:

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, Lissa! My thoughts are with you and your family!

3 Likes

Sorry to read that Lissa.
Much love to you and your family.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss.

Much thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

3 Likes

@Lissa, im so sorry for your loss. May your father Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Very sorry for your loss @Lissa. Condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

2 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss, may your father rest in peace

3 Likes

Thank you to ALL for your expressions of sympathy

@Captain_Nemo

Pray for my sister and mom

10 Likes

My deepest condolences for the loss of your loved one :pray: stay strong in these troubled times.

4 Likes

I am so sorry, @Lissa. :heart: We all hoped and intended for a miracle, right alongside you. You did everything you possibly could to try and save him.

The field for grief and loneliness may help, when you are ready. It was a gentle solace through my own season of loss and sorrow.

Know that you are not alone, and that you have our sincere support. Please take good care of yourself and give your mother and sister our love and sympathies, as well.

19 Likes

Been having this craving for seaweed salad lately, hinting I perhaps need a blood detox.
And this is released.

Excellent!

9 Likes

@Lissa I’m deeply sorry for your loss dear.

Sending you good energy to yourself and family. Hope you guys endure, cope together and move to a better place.

As for the field,

This can take care of poisoning from heavy metals and other harmful substances?

I’m still undergoing bloodwork, a few things are out of place. But there’s something deep I haven’t figured out still.

3 Likes

Are you talking wrt post vaccination effects?

No, I haven’t gotten the vacine yet. @archer30
Just long lasting sustaining health issues

1 Like

Oh…ok…take care!:blush:…get well sooon.

@Lissa I am sorry for your loss.

I am keeping you, your mom and sister in my prayers.

2 Likes

Will this help with anemia?

The most common reason for anemia is a lack of iron and vitamin b12.

3 Likes

@Concernedbutcurious you can also try adding mstates iron + copper as well as hyperbaric compressor

3 Likes

My daughter has come back with a positive COVID-19 test, using the below fields on her, so far she’s doing well, the only symptom she has is the loss of smell and taste … other than that she’s herself… happy as Larry.

I could not find anything related to the smell and taste as a field, I’m open to suggestions

My routine at this moment for the last 3 days is as follows.

Blood Purifier +
Negative Ion Charged Plasma
Alchemical Jing Charged

When not using these I use the Virus Disruptor 2.0 for a good couple of hours, used again the Immunity field, taking high dosages of Vitamin C as well, the Plasmastron I keep it on standby for the moment.

My first routine test came back negative which is a relief :sweat_smile: 4 more tests to go in the coming weeks.

22 Likes