Covid Audios

There are audios that can help as well. You can use the vitamin C, vitamin D, anti inflammatory, lung and heart antioxidants, the bone marrow enhancement one and the alchemical jing charged blood on Dreamseeds.

Wishing you the fastest recovery!

13 Likes

Hi @kevin11

If I was in your shoes I would listen to:
Blood Clot Dissolver
Heart Inflammation
Lung Antioxidant Field
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Blood Purifier +
Auto Immune Reversal
The Lymphatic Effusion +
Ivermectin

After I have listened to all of the above as per the recommended doses, I would then spam the heck out of the Virus Disruptor Ver 2.0 until the following day and then start the process all over again except for Blood Clot Dissolver and the Ivermectin audios - be careful with those audios, please take the time to read the description and take note of the listening recommendations for those two.

Taken from the Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 description:
Use as much as you need until you find relief and repeat if needed, viruses tend to be aggressive therefore you should also aggressively work towards destroying it.

Good luck, I wish you a speedy recovery.

19 Likes

Don’t forget

7 Likes

Additionally, I would recommend the fields of Brain Regeneration and the Antioxidant field of the brain. Because this virus destroys brain cells and you feel a headache

10 Likes

And blood clot

5 Likes

Hi @kevin11,

As @noname said, Virus Disruption 2.0 is the newest version.

In addition to @Jennyfire’s suggestions, the suggestions in these posts may be of help:
(click to expand)

9 Likes

3 Likes

Yes you are right Akkar. I forgot to mention that you can’t listen to that one on a daily basis. Thanks for reminding me. I have since edited my post.

3 Likes

Just wondering will autoimmune reversal be beneficial to add to the list you guys gave me?

& Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

2 Likes

I’ve been using what you recommended for the past 4 days and I’m much better already, got my taste back and can smell a bit too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is awesome news @kevin11 :clap: Really happy you are recovering so quickly! :grinning:
Please continue listening to the audio’s as they will help heal any damage that was done as well as continue to fight against the virus.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will continue to listen. I caught covid around 9 days ago when would be good to stop listening and easen?

1 Like

I would stick with it for another week or two.

Besides the Clot Dissolver and the Ivermectin one, I listen to all the others daily as part of my night stack. They not only fight against the virus but also heal the body on so many other levels.

2 Likes

Okay thank you, yeah it’s not too bad to listen to but spamming virus disruptor 2.0 all day makes it hard to watch other videos lol, like a youtube video for example

1 Like

I would suggest you join Patreon and download the Virus Disruptor Ver 2.0.
As a mp3 you will be able to play it in the background using any music app from the Play Store and watch YouTube at the same time.

3 Likes

Ah yeah I’ve got the mp3s downloaded from patreon, I just meant generally listening throughout the day gets old but that’s a great idea I’ll do both. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think you need to spam it as much as you did in the past but do take the time to listen to it for an hour or two each day.

2 Likes

I dont know if im crazy but im sure ive got Covid more than once :laughing:

Last year by May like in the middle of Pandemia and lockdown i out of the blue started getting all the symptoms specially the dry cough chest tight, like literally out of nowhere… it lasted a few days like 3 the most and i looped all Sapien audios possible.

2 weeks ago we found out the wife of a coworker (the man that is cleaning our desks and stuff ALL the time ironically :grimacing: had covid and he never said it, he tested negative but you know… )

Then last week another coworkers daughter tested positive then she, so she was sent home, and 2 days ago i had a long meeting with some clients that found out had Covid before going back home…

I was feeling great, not even playing the Anti Covid fields or the lung ones or whatever at all, i was just not worried.

Then yesterday on my way home i started feeling weak and with a bad headache, got home and didnt even want to eat, slept, woke up today with the dry cough and tight chest and i was like oh… :roll_eyes:

So i got my hands on it and started looping the stack i hve for that in case… usually when i feel funny with some allergies i play that stack and baam great again.

But not this time lol, i really think i got it.

I had to loop it and loop it and play a lot BoL too, A LOT of pleurisy and Lung ones and it took a while to start feeling good.

This is the longest ive played that stack.

Literally like 5 or 6 hours of today.

I was like daaang im not gonna give up lol

(Btw… i also played quite a bit one field that most have over looked :smiling_imp: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mahamrityunjaya-31940755 ) just read about it, ill leave that for you to do :wink:

But then i was great. I am feeling great, perfect, no symptoms whatsoever. I will play UVC at my office for some days too but im sure ill be fine.

So guys seriously dont be afraid if you get it or think youve got it.

We have soooo many fields to quickly kill it, dont panic. Just get to it and loop them fields like is all you must do and youll be ok :heart:

8 Likes

Hi! How do you feel? Can you tell us what’s your experience with ivermectin? I just got a bad cold and was wondering how that could work… thanks :blush:

1 Like