Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (Morphic/Energetic Programmed audio)

This is programmed to use a few different techniques for a wider family of viruses.
It will provide coercion of the immune system to create the T cells and direct them to the infected areas.
But also directly providing directed apoptosis of the infected cells, also included are simulants of purple laser light therapy and (far) UVC light (which does not harm existing cells) but will destroy the ones floating around your environment and outer body.
It works for a few more families of viruses but not all.

Use as much as you need until you find relief and repeat if needed, viruses tend to be aggressive therefore you should also aggressively work towards destroying it.

28 Likes

This is awesome, virus removal along with UVC :+1:t5: a more general application of the Corona virus UVC combo.

11 Likes

Things just keep getting better. I feel very fortunate :slight_smile:

ps the weird thing is I was actually thinking about how nice it would be to have a upgraded version of the virus disrupter yesterday!

9 Likes

This is very appreciated since I have been suffering from an infection lately.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Can we listen to this audio as a prevention or not?

2 Likes

Yes, it can be used for prevention.

Listen 2-3 times per day.

From the old Corona Virus Disruption comments section:

4 Likes

Excellent! Thank you @gpo!

4 Likes

Can this one also help with covid? Or will the covid audio only help for that?

2 Likes

Okay thank you brother! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo does this field adresses the Human herpesvirus 4 (EBV Epstein-Barr virus) too?
Thanks

10 Likes

I’ve caught a cold like virus. Feels like a regular but mild cold tbh. But the thing is I haven’t been sick once since March. I suspect it could be covid. As I have a slight dry cough as well. Usually with colds I produce a lot of mucus while coughing. To anyone who’s contracted covid can the symptoms resemble a regular cold?

3 Likes

You’re probably better off asking somewhere else for symptoms. But also remember flu season is around this time so don’t automatically assume it’s covid. Something tells me these “spikes” are just a way for governments around the world to take more from it’s people in the name of covid.

6 Likes

Given the current situation it does not seem very difficult to find information on the virus… :thinking:

+1
Take into account also that the massive propagnada of fear can influence even people that don’t follow mainstream media etc…

6 Likes

For 80% of the people its not. However the thing with this is that it behaves like a damn bio weapon(spreads super fast overwhelming the healthcare system). Atleast 20% of the people with it need to be hospitalized if they are not then they will die for sure.

2 Likes

Did you try playing virus disruption on loop without headphones? Your cold should be gone in a day.

You can also try the star meditation exercise listed in the forum. It is very effective

7 Likes

Yes I did. I would play it 4-5 times in the morning. Then 4-5, times in the evening and at night. It kinda reduces my symptoms for sometime. But they come back tho somewhat weaker than before. I’ve never looped it for hours on end tho and I use headphones as well.

In this case I’d go on with the schedule you used for some more days, till symptoms are gone

Adding also Lung Restoration and Strengthening Ver 2.0 (Morphic Field)

Or if you are on Patreon use Pleurisy

5 Likes

Is this one better than corona virus disruption field? For killing covid specifically?

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, the Covid audio seems really effective.(If you have it) But if you are still having doubts, I don’t see the harm in listening to both, a couple of times a day?

5 Likes

I don’t have it yet. But my city has a really high caseload(5k+). According to forecasts it go upto 15k cases a day by December. My mom has been a cancer survivor, my dad a diabetic and my grandmother (age 84) has a shit ton of health problems. So I just wanna keep them safe.

2 Likes