Pandemic Stack

It now seems like we are in an endless pandemic. First was COVID, and then comes Monkeypox. So, better to have an ongoing “pandemic protection” stack.

The goal of this stack is:

• Keep it as short as possible and focused and not add every possible field to the list
  • Prevent infections
  • If infected, help recovery
  • If vaccinated, mitigate potential side-effects

So, what would that stack be like?

Share your thoughts! I have purposely avoided generic healing fields like the Shamanic Bundle, Smart Reiki, etc. as the point of this stack is to keep it small, focused and specific.

37 Likes

Great idea! You are right since we are going to be in an endless loop of viruses, this is great.

Wouldn’t Virus Disruption 2.0 be better in the list? It was the latest version from Captain.

6 Likes

This is very kind of you
Thank you Mao :sun_with_face::star2:

5 Likes

Hmm…

3 Likes

Thank you @Starlight - replacing this field on my list.

5 Likes

I have been thinking this might be the case also. The world population has been exploding for quite a while. The number of cases and deaths worldwide from Covid has been staggering.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 12.10.13 PM

Interesting and troubling times, indeed.

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Literally perfect stack! Thanks, Mao. I can’t stress enough how much a few of these saved my life.

3 Likes

Yeah but this is debatable as they have financial incentive (the hospitals) to count deaths of people dying WITH covid rather than OF covid.

5 Likes

Ok. Let’s call it Covid and covid-related

3 Likes

This is true. My friend Monica Gandhi is a doc at UCSF and she has documented several cases where the patient died due to some other reason, say cardiac arrest, and was incidentally also COVID positive, but that death got counted as a COVID casuality.

6 Likes

Exactly. Wow, your friend is a very popular doctor. Has quite a few followers on Twitter!

2 Likes

She gets into trouble often haha She was one of the few to question mask mandates, lockdowns, not restarting schools, the push to vaccinate kids, etc. :rofl:

4 Likes

God bless her and the rest of the brave doctors who did so with The Great Barrington Declaration.

RIP Doctor Zelenko!

3 Likes

sounds like the many movies that we’ve been shown…

programming ?

4 Likes

Yup predictive programming!

3 Likes

(Was there a post from @Captain_Nemo that got deleted? I see people replying to something but the forum software won’t take me back to the original as it normally does. I’m missing some context…?)

1 Like

damn, yeah. He removed it.

i forgot to click on the links for the resources.

2 Likes

(Thanks! I was worrying about my sanity there for a moment. :laughing: )

hello @Maoshan_Wanderer!

a Jurassic Par quote for you: “This Park was not created only for the super rich, everybody in the world has the right to enjoy it”

so in that line of thought i would replace the plasma flaunt with the normal plama field and perhaps the integrator stimulant and replace the Blueprint of life with the Flower of life.

As for general protection from getting sick from a new bug i would as a doctor say one needs only :

• plasma light
    -flower of life
    -Far UVC light/
    -in case the virus is coming near then the new audio from Captain daily.

i had prettty descent experience trough 3-4 COVID waves on the first line and was kept from a second time getting it so.

i was including the virus disruption when i didnt feel good…combined with Restoration from the long Haul and Ivermeticin. never was really sick.

i fathom Ivermeticin will be pricless through any pandemic and should be included in there somewehere.

your stack is gorgeous of course. i think also Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence makes for a good immunity.

8 Likes