Vaccination MegaThread

Very well I will do this

1 Like

3 Likes

I think the saviour of the world does that

A friend helped me out. So to detox from the vaccine.

Here are the lists updated.

1. All the plasma fields mitochondria and beach and flaunt.
  2. Restoration from Long Haul
  3. Gluthathione
  4. All the detox fields like full body detox
  5. DrVirtual7 vaccine detox and nano destroyer
  6. The de-inhibitor (apparently destroys nano tech)
  7. Vitamin C girl and super mutant human. (Pretty important in detoxing.)
  8. Electro smog (Specifically the EMF shield.) use this field with silver colloidal mixed with Rosemaric acid.
  9. DNA repair
  10. heart inflammation
  11. the quintessence of the marrow ( the thing is radiation attacks the bone marrow causing cancer in the blood or heart attacks. ) this is a must field. Not only does it reduce your heart attacks but keeps your blood healthy. However in the beginning only use once every 2 days because it will likely increase heart rate. Calm down though you won’t die.
  12. Stroke prevention and brain regeneration and brain refresher use as a combo. Especially the brain regeneration.
  13. nerve stimulation and healing
  14. clot dissolver with the combination of long haul mentioned above.
  15. ivermectin is okay but parasite destroyer is good chlorine dioxide and dmso is better.
  16. ground your body go on hikes with shoes off and go to places where you can’t find reception and turn your phone on airplane mode.
    The nano will lose charge.
  17. magnetic therapy is good but I heard a EMP will do as well.
  18. saviour of the world
  19. mito q

Wow those are a lot of fields? :sweat_smile: What should I start first?

Here main ones is probably vaccine detox and nano destroyer. With long haul and clot dissolver. With the marrow healing. And glutathione played throughout the day. And dna repair.

2 Likes

Try these suggestions, there is a reduced list
@PenguinTime

Plasma flaunt contains a wide range

1 Like

Doesn’t plasma flaunt include voltage repair?

I think there is a voltage fix included

1 Like

Plasma flaunt should really be a mythical set :joy: it’s got basically everything lol

1 Like

truly! this will last a lifetime :partying_face:

1 Like

Yup XD like I read in an article as well that Tesla volt that’s in the plasma flaunt also deactivates nano technology which is in the vaccine. :joy: Plasma flaunt is on a whole another level. However, I think you should add the quintessence of the bone marrow. I heard it’s the bone marrow the vaccines attack.

1 Like

can try to add, as I have not been vaccinated against covid-19, can’t confirm😅

(Also add the blueprint)

1 Like

The list I provided is from my experience as double vaxed Mo these are the ones that did tremendous for me. I seriously consider The Quintessence really important though. When it was really serious clot dissolver and long haul kept me alive. With Dr virtual 7 vaccine detox and chemtrail detox and nano destroyer. Then one day I bought plasma flaunt. Which fixed alot alot I started to have open nose and all that I was able to enjoy my life a bit more. Then I realized I was having heart problems still and anxiety problems and I can tell I had brain damage. Sooo, I turned on brain refresher definitely made me feel like i was less anxious and I was stronger and more aware and accepting able to fight the pain. Then I turned on brain regeneration that healed my brain. But I’m kinda dumb now​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: because the nano tech I heard it pop in my head I think it gave me brain damage with other things. Soo I bought the latest brain field. :grin: Also I don’t got blue print soo I’m not sure what it will do.

1 Like

Imagine the pure concept of the flower of life changing within you in a negentropic way, your genetic core being influenced by harmony and negentropic order.

Of course, if you expand this thought process outwards, you will see many potential effects, not dissimilar to a mass awakening into a whole new you.

1 Like

I was planning to get this but then I looked at eternal NFT and was like would Eternal be better than I looked at DNA repair and was like wouldn’t it do the same as blueprint of life? Soo I was kind of hesitant.

2 Likes

Every field and nft has its uniqueness
Eternal NFT is actually great

2 Likes

True true. I’m seriously considering eternal but it’s quiet expensive :sweat_smile: almost 900 in Cad

2 Likes

really! can slowly consider😅

2 Likes

Me too :sweat_smile: - I just don’t have the money, yet.
Someday Though, IMMORTALITY - Nice to meet you…

2 Likes

:partying_face: :beers:

2 Likes