Regenerating organs

It’s funny. I read those same words differently from you both. Isn’t that interesting?

I agree, but this field will try to do what you’re asking. And that’s better than nothing. (And probably better than the options you had before you heard of this field, or you’d be using those options, right?)

I agree here too, but you’re overlooking the other half of the story:

And isn’t this important, too?

When someone needs a kidney, both of these options are way helpful to that someone, aren’t they?

2 Likes

Yes indeed. But my question was about the general possibilities of fields. Not wether they are helpful. I agree they are.

And that really was answered by our friend, @Dyslexic_Professor. This is the closest field you’ve got towards what you want.

3 Likes

Is it? Tho the answer to my question would be no, fields can’t always regenerate an organ.

In fact I would really like to hear of reports of this happening. But I’m not sure someone has reported that.

You changed the question on us, my friend.

And you might want to examine why you did that (because whatever your reason, that’s bound to interfere with you getting the things you want in life).

But to follow your line of thinking, no, fields don’t always work for everyone; so why bother? (And is that what you truly want to hear?)

Anyway, to answer your original question, this is the closest field to what you’re asking.

As far as reports, we’ve had some reports of “miraculous” healings but I don’t know that healings would satisfy you. If you’re interested, you know where the search engine is.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure plasma flaunt can.

and people have grown back gallbladders and livers
But there must be existing cells,
even if just a few.

If there is no trace left of the organ, then maybe plasma flaunt.
But otherwise no.

There must be cells, otherwise the process is entirely different.

There has been one person who regrew their uterus? I cant remember,
a long time ago we got an email.
The first one was removed due to cancer.
Then at regular check-ups, they found the organ was there again.

Anyways, these are just messages and comments etc, I have no hard proof of it or signed testimonials.

Stem cells can differentiate into other cells, but will usually follow inflammation signals to attempt repair.
(so they go to damaged areas)
If there is an empty stump. With no information on what the cells need to turn into it is unlikely to remake the organ.
You will need a ‘seed’ of the organ. Something to build on.

55 Likes

Combining Blueprint of Life with the Plasma Flaunt for Example?

1 Like

Sure, you can combine BoL with PF. I think I’ve heard many of our forum friends (including myself) do that.

But maybe you were asking something more? (Which I’ve missed.)

3 Likes

Thank you Wellbeing!

I asked Dream or anyone of you if BOL could function as the seed for an organ when the cells are missing.

1 Like

I don’t know the answer to that. This is all new information for me, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Omg it’s you Dreamweaver. Thank you very much for your reply. Truly appreciate it as I (and others) have some big problems regarding regenerating tissue to an extreme. Something I will ask about later.

I just wanted to know the limits of fields.

Since doing something like regenerating a kidney must require a lot of energy as the time for that is past in a grown person. Well I think.

Ty very much for your detailed reply.

3 Likes

Yes that’s true. I apologize.

I changed the question.

The answer is yes fields can do that.

Even if not always, the answer to the original question is positive.

I’m sorry I changed the question as I still was trying to understand what were the complete possibilities of fields.

4 Likes

Oh, no, please, don’t apologize. There’s really no need for any apologies. I certainly don’t see any–um, wrong-doing (too strong a word). And I truly wasn’t trying to make you “wrong” in any way.

I want you to get what you powerfully want. And the power of your desire is clear. And, in my book, that’s a good thing. And because you are clearly communicating (another good thing) your desire, I just though you might like to know when you were getting yourself crossways of your desire.

And, even when we (because we all do it, even me) get ourselves crossways of our desires, we don’t usually recognize when we’re doing that. It’s just some sort of habit we’ve picked up somewhere along our way that’s become sort of “automatic” or “normal” for us. “Normal,” but not helpful, if you know what I mean. ETA: And when it’s unconsciously “automatic” or “normal” for us, often it can be helpful to become consciously aware of what we’re doing, so that we can start making choices about whether we want to continue doing this thing, you see?

Yes, and because of your powerful persistence, we’ve learned a valuable nugget about another field which can benefit you and the whole community here. So, thank you!

3 Likes

That ties in quite well with our discussion the day before yesterday.
I was confused about what you said, but now I understand we had a misunderstanding.
I also answered your questions, if you want to check

2 Likes

Wow!

Well, maybe someday we might see such fields, Captain?

1 Like

All of that is encoded within the DNA, a single sperm cell transforms into a full grown matured body.

How come it cannot redo the process?

I had a whole layer of my skin chipped off during a traffic accident, my forehead so it’s not really a particularly fat part of the body—been using Plasma Flaunt and with it has done overtime (I must add) is literally fill this hole that was there with “while cells” initially that would turn into natural skin overtime and now it’s almost completely back to how it was before which is quite profound.

It liked filled and reformed it (through negenthropy) to appear as if nothing ever happened.

I do feel it must be acted upon immediately because I do have small holes and uneven layers of the skins as we all do from our youth and whatever these did not fill but the skin is not damaged anymore so I guess it must have some form of inflammation so that the Field and it’s Stem Cells can do there work and re-morph the wound into it’s original pristine nature using negentrophy.

Only thing which seems less profound with Plasma Flaunt in my experience is the Skin Scarring Repair — I have not noticed anything in regards to that if I have to be honest.

I still have scar tissue so I think adding an additional audio to tackle that would be best. But I’m quite happy with the Stem Cell portion of it because it’s been absolutely effective beyond my belief!

4 Likes

the cells have now differentiated into other organs and locked into that process biologically
well in a sense loosely locked.
But locked none the less.
You have already grown from that state that differentiated into a human.

The same way we cannot drop a cell on the ground like a seed and expect a new human to grow from it.
But it can be possible to clone perhaps?
If you remember the cloned sheep Dolly,
The major problem was the telomere lengths of the clone.

Biologically it seemed to carry from the point of the living sheep to the clone
Which died.
In a sense the clone (if I remember correctly) was born with pre aged cells.

15 Likes

By altering, mutating the genetic code this would become a possibility which is perhaps not as yet possible in how it is presently coded…

But nonetheless the discovery of growing new organs out of a singular cell is quite a leap in medical science.

Amazing! :pray:

1 Like

http://taohealthqigong.com/z-zhineng-masteryuantze.html

I read about some accounts of a Qigong master using fields to cure people of various ailments. Apparently in one case some surgically removed kidneys actually regrew, you can read more about it in the link.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this I really appreciate it :)

1 Like