Me and my friend have Covid

Hi @anon76664106,

Iā€™m sorry to read that. I hope you guys get well soonā€¦

Hereā€™s one thread from Gnosticmedic with recommendations from Dreamweaver as well:

Covid process

I also suggest you to check the ā€œImmunityā€ field thread (among others), there are good recommendations in there as well.

Edit: @rigel has already typed the necessary :)

6 Likes

Oh no, Iā€™m so sorry to hear that! Please be confident about having a speedy and uncomplicated recovery, both of you! :heart: Try and keep out any fear as I think that would help you guys a lot.

I was going to suggest you the previously suggested thread as well, but until I even could write that, two members had already come to the aid and covered it, which is so beautiful! Love this community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Within the aforementioned thread, you will also find references to this one: I got Corona. Here's what helped.

Get well soon! :two_hearts: :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks @Bronyraur and @rigel , will go through both threads right now. I have a temp, and some lung congestion/cough, I am resting and sleeping as much as I can. I am not overly worried, the fields are doing their job and I have a lot of healing energies around me when I am resting, especially around my chest/lungs.

Sending love and thanks :heart: :pray: :heart:

Thank you @Kay :heart: :white_flower:

5 Likes

hi did u already use sapien vaccine for covid

1 Like

No I havenā€™t @GCSHIV

consider Ivermectin + Parasite Destroyer also.

2 Likes

Plasma mitochondria
Vitamin d
Wim Hof breathing (breath of the belly)
Plasma protocol
Blueprint of Life

2 Likes

Oh no @anon76664106 I am so sorry to hear that you may have caught the dreaded virus!

Wishing you and your friend a speedy recovery! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @Jennyfire , reading what you have posted I am listening to most of that, itā€™s working, I am breathing better.
:pray: :heart:

3 Likes

So glad you are already feeling better, thatā€™s awesome news! :clap:

3 Likes

Get well soon!

4 Likes

How many times,can I listen to Autoimmune Reversal, it is really helping to calm my body down, I have been shaking for some hours, put this on x2, now my body is calm

:pray: :heart:

2 Likes

Dear angelblessings, get well soon :pray:t2:

I think the recommended amount is 2/3 times and then monitor how you react to slowly increase.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all the field suggestions, and for posting the other threads regarding healing from Covid, they helped me so much. I am free from infection, but came down with that extreme fatigue (yesterday), any ideas on fields I can listen to that will help.

5 Likes

I think Negentropic Jing/or The flow of Jing, For the skeptics, and the Photosynthesis field might help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey I hope you feel better soon. There are many more people who may know more than myself but I was once told to use

Jing Restoration
Pranic Swirls
Shen

It helped me immensely energy wise and I also suffer from chronic fatigue so I hope they may be a great help to you also.

2 Likes

Hi angel,
If you havenā€™t yet, do extended rounds of wim hof (6 rounds if you can) though be gentle if you just starting out.

And i just noticed i already answered lol

Anyways also, i havenā€™t any auto immune, but i still listen to it because i love itā€™s sounds, sometimes for quite a long time and always feel very peaceful. I guess it peaks at a certain number (7-10 times)? Not sure though

1 Like

Thank you @Star and @Seamie , I started listening to your suggestions and it is definitely helping, I have more energy this morning, I will keep listening :heart: :pray: :heart:

Thank you @Nice2knowU just done my Hof breathing. I know what you mean regarding Autoimmune Reversal, it is part of my Covid stack :heart: :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear :blush: The Autoimmune Reversal field is great also, one of my favourites to use.
Hope you and your friend keep improving every day :pray:t2:

1 Like

Good to see you fast recovery :+1:. Would suggest looping pranayama fields

1 Like