The Lymphatic Effusion+

This is an enhanced version of the lymphatic drainage.
Enhanced with also far infrared and some bacteria and fungi removal, all specifically targeted to the entire lymph system.
A nice gentle heat to help it expand as well remove any harder buildups.
(Negentropic as well)
use 3-4 four times as needed.

80 Likes

PS: This could help kidneys function better

26 Likes

The synchronicity again, I was just seeking solution to be done for good with allergies.

It feels it’ll help, coupled with Microkinesitherapy and BoL :pray:

16 Likes

Gratitude fof this.
I was just using the previous version.
I need to clean my left ear canal.

16 Likes

I feel it’s way more effective than the previous version (not that the other one is bad)
I like the music too.

14 Likes

Oh Great - Thanks Captain!

6 Likes

This is very cool! A lot of people do not realize how important a clean lymphatic system is for ones overall health. I highly recommend this field to everyone who has a physical body.

55 Likes

Thank you Captain!

7 Likes

Gratitude…:blush::two_hearts:

4 Likes

…plasmafied endocrine infusion would now complete the plasma life!

19 Likes

Ha ah… the irony.

Every single time theres someone complaining about fields prices is after Captain has released one big underrated free one (and i say underrated because when they are free they dont get a high hype) like this one.

I have always been number 1 fan of watching closely, taking care, and keeping healthy the lymphatic system.

The silent killer or healer :woman_shrugging:t2: Up to you.

I have this urge to comment a length of a book here about it but also just not and leave it there for those who really value Dreams work to google why im saying this. Because those are the ones deserving of the benefits that are never highlighted here in the simple free releases…

42 Likes

Lymphatic System plays a role in thickening and regenerating hair :+1:t4:

27 Likes

Totally agree, this field could have easily been sold for 150+

9 Likes

We are blessed…:pray::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Wow omg lymphatic drainage is one of those fields I use daily. Thanks Cap for the update :star_struck:

18 Likes

Wow! Thank you! I was just thinking the other day how amazing it would be to have a negentropic lymphatic field. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

9 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

9 Likes

Will be adding this to my stacks, most certainly :+1:
This will help a load with the other issues.

Thanks Captain :pray:

11 Likes

Lymph is as important as blood. I think this audio with improved blood circulation will yield results quickly including this:

• hair :ok_hand:
  • skin :ok_hand:
  • energy sensitivity +
  • physical energy +
  • cellulite -
  • anti age +
  • diabetes -

:star_struck: … thank you captain nemo for this precious audio !!!

50 Likes

@Saurav

12 Likes