The Lymphatic Effusion+

Forgot to mention, keep hydrated while using this.

65 Likes

So, thatā€™s why I am drinking more from the Revitalized Drink Charger :thinking:

18 Likes

How important is this field for young and healthy folks?

3 Likes

I think if you have space in your stack, add it in. This is important for everyone regardless of age.

15 Likes

I got a migraine attack today. Wasnā€™t drinking enough fluids. Is it because if this?

Could be, especially with all that cleansing, thereā€™s a reason he said to stay hydrated so that you could urinate out all the clogged up toxins

4 Likes

I overused it as well.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry about that, it does say ā€œuse as you needā€, so if you really need to go over then go over but other then that, drink a lot of water

3 Likes

Do you mean while you are actually listening or in the span of time (days ā€¦ months) that one uses it? :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m asking cause I was planning to place it in my nightly stack

Wow! Thank you so much for this, Captain! Feeling so grateful for these amazing fields!
Going straight into my health stack! :pray: :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

My Mom has listened to this field only yesterday and today x 3 and she says that she literally feels like her blood is being washed haha like she feels her lymphatic system running clean water, (shes been listening to the regular one for like 6 weeks and loved it, along with the Thyroid new one) those two have helped her losing weight (from water retention) and given her much more energy, however she said the difference with this one is noticeable, like is a different boost of energy, like energetic as when she was young and a feeling of being clean every where is what she repeated to me the most.

I always play the lymphatic system old one x 3 on my day off which is the day for whole body mind etc clean up or restart.
But as the weather gets hotter i usually play it daily, i played this one after work along with Microkinesi one a couple of times each and niceeee it did make me feel like if i had just woken up, taking a shower and drinking plasma charged water.

Ill be playing this daily after work.

37 Likes

I love your momā€™s comments!:joy::two_hearts: You (rather, she :grin:) inspired me to add this to my daily/weekly stack.:+1:

4 Likes

I didnt mention that she said : ā€œi def feel the plasma in this oneā€ haha i love her she is soo into all of this and talks like all knowledgeable now aww. :two_hearts:

16 Likes

:frog: image

Maybe its useful for those who try to understand :

Extention and importance of the lymphatic system in body . :ok_hand:

37 Likes

It is part of the lymphatic system, also the Thymus gland, also very important for programming/manifestation.
Question: Captain-Sapienā€™s tag, which area are you targeting?
Thatā€™s right, that one!

5 Likes

Everything including the thymus, spleen, lymph nodes, glands, etc.

11 Likes

Does this field do lymphatic drainage and is it a good idea to use it daily? Thank you

5 Likes

Yes, matter of fact, great idea to use it daily

7 Likes

no wonder my mouth was DRY for 2-3 days straight.

7 Likes

Lol you reminded me of when I put it into a list and fell asleep :joy:

Reminder to hydrate before listening.

7 Likes