The Lymphatic Effusion+

Captain, add me to the Fan Club list. I liked the original lymph field but this one is a huge leap forward. I could feel it immediately. Thank you for revisiting this often-overlooked area of health

20 Likes

Same for me, it dried up my mouth and skin so bad, although I drink 2-3 liters of water daily.

3 Likes

out of curiosity does this cover the spleen?

3 Likes

I think so because the prior field do that.

4 Likes

Daily life blueprint + lymphatic effusion my hair is getting better and better

My hair has never grown. My friend told me that your hair has grown this way in just one month.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

50 Likes

Told everyone lol that this field is essential for hair recovery but nobody used it in there stacks! Thanks for proving a point haha

13 Likes

Really, my hair stylist was also surprised

8 Likes

Lots of detox after using this, my piss is always white and clear but after using this it’s been really heavy yellow, all those toxins coming out feels like heaven

21 Likes

Dont forget use hemorrhoids audio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I listened to it for the first time for 2 times and I immediately felt nauseous and this feeling was coming from my stomach. Afterwards I slept for a while.

7 Likes

That’s very interesting. I found that this one really makes a HUGE difference to my hair . It is a lot softer , silky and more straight, but less fatty /sebum buildup . I also noticed that my hair loss is a lot less .

So far my theory is that hair loss is caused by a low grade infection ,especially the sinuses. Now I can add the lymphatic system to it. It might travel through the lymphatic system ,so this audios helps on 2 fronts: the lymphatic system and getting rid of the infection.

I also noticed the old lymph audios having a similar effect. Although when I moved into my new appartment and constantly beeing exposed to third hand smoke ,that really messed up my hair and sinuses and the old ones only worked really short term .
This one is a lot more effective .

I recomend this to everyone who has hair loss or wants beautiful hair. The difference is really night and day.

I also noticed my face is less puffy and looks slimmer. Makes sense when excess fluid is drained.

33 Likes

Very much agree😊

2 Likes

Would you still need to use this if you have Plasma Protocol?

1 Like

22 Likes

:arrow_up: :star_struck: (insert best movie soundtrack of entire history on it) “ayayayayaaaa” (…)

One of the fields that I’ve re-added to my stack right after DNA Repair. Feels all the more stronger after the repairing process has initiated.

23 Likes

A very interesting read!

Basically an overview of someone else on this forum saying that hair loss is related to Kidney/Adrenal and lymphatic system malfunction

15 Likes

Bravo for this, Captain and team! Haven’t used it yet (except first time right now), but will comment. I think I can use this one! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yay - with my new Revitalized Drink Charger. Just came today!!! :smiley:

13 Likes

Running it right now and I am feeling pressure in my nose …

3 Likes

Bit of an odd question here but has anyone else felt more swollen from using Lymphatic Effusion?

From comments I have read I see that people see their swelling going down but I seem to be swelling more. Could it be a deeper issue with my Lymphatic System?

2 Likes