The Lymphatic Effusion+

Or if anyone knows of a field which would work well with the lymphatic effusion to help it remove all the built up gunk in it. I was thinking Plasma Beach but others may know better than I would.

1 Like

Iā€™d recommend you to keep using. By your description it tells me that you have inflammation going on still but using for longer will for sure help on reducing it. Add the Induced Hepatocyte growth factor field and the Auto Immune Reversal one to your stack, I think they will help. Same for the Plasma Infrasound and Bioactive Beach :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care.

11 Likes

Lymphatic blockage Removal and Drainage

It does what it says on the tin.

4 Likes

Use kidney and adrenal field, your pulling your lymps with this field but your kidneys have to filter well to get rid of the waste. It is possible that your kidneys are blocking the flow now.

12 Likes

I use both fields you mentioned. Autoimmune Reversal is in my everyday stack and HGF field is just 3 times a week. I have so many which I feel I need so I have a couple of mini Stacks that I add in through the week just to incorporate them in with everything else. There still is a lot of inflammation in my body but I have sorted the inflammation in my stomach with the Iron Gullet. Still a lot more to be done though.
Definitely best to stick with it so you think?

1 Like

I thought Lymphatic Effusion was the 2.0 version of that field no? Iā€™ll look up more about it now, I may have read it wrong. Thank you :pray:t3:

I would use hgf much more often, to benefit from its anti-inflammatory effects. like at least 3 times a day.

3 Likes

tonic nĀ°31 is also super beneficial if you have inflammation
Klotho booster too

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a brilliant point @Peaceful_Windwhisper . I have been taking steroids for almost 3 months now because of my Sarcoidosis in my lungs and I was just thinking to myself again that the Steroids must be taking a toll on my liver and Kidneys and that I should get them checked again in a blood test to make sure they are not under too much pressure. Thinking about it now, I have not been urinating as much as I should be lately, especially with the amount of water I have been consuming. Iā€™ll definitely get straight on to the kidney and adrenal field again. Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks @Eli Iā€™ll put it HGF in to my full stack from now on. Would it make it more beneficial to play it right after Lymphatic Effusion or would it matter?

I think I remember coming across Tonic NĀ°31 on Gumroad, Iā€™ll look up more about it now and Klotho booster also. Thank you :pray:t2:

Yes definitely. Along with what Eli and M_Sheep said.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say play it in the morning to limit inflammation throughout the day. and before bed too. as inflammation rise cortisol levels and can make it super difficult ( if not impossible ) to sleep. just use it a lot. Also in prevention use the anti cancer 2.0 as I remember reading Hgf helps tumors ( something along those lines ).

1 Like

Yes, Lymphatic Effusion+ is an ā€œenhancedā€ version. but that doesnā€™t mean those enhancements are helpful for you (even though they may be helpful to many others).

Itā€™s like how Microsoft considered Windows 10 to be an enhanced version of Windows, but according to my standards, definitions and needs, Windows 10 is a dumpster fire. That enhancement isnā€™t helpful to me.

7 Likes

Very good point. Thank you @WellBeing :pray:t2:

1 Like

Man I donā€™t know why I have never used this before but just played it 3 times and I feel so alive like someone hooked me up to a car battery and my overall energy is increasing with each listen. I just shaved my beard like an hour ago clean shaven and I thought I was trippin for a sec but can already see stubble growing in I was like wtf lol (takes me like 4-5 days to see stubble) also noticed hair on my head growing faster too and this is all happening today. So happy I found this gem

25 Likes

Since watching David Sinclairā€™s video, I only eat two meals a day and my body flows more smoothly in the field

At first, I first listened to Plasma Flowers and tried lymphatic + intestinal therapy. It was really effective.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Would you suggest to use this field especially on a certain time of the day? Or maybe divided over 2 times on the day to keep the lymphatic ā€˜flowā€™?

Iā€™ll try 3 days a week if youā€™re asking me
First Blueprint or Plasma Flower and then this field 2-3 times

1 Like

Any other results with the beard?! Very interested to know the effects you had

2 Likes

Hi I noticed it grew a lot faster it usually takes me a few months to grow a full beard but this field reduced that to one month and it kinda filled in the patchy areas and my overall hair continues to grow super fast as well.

10 Likes