Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage Ver 2.0

The programming in this will help break apart blockages in your lymph system enhance drainage and also help heal any damage to the system as well as the thymus and spleen.
Listen as often as you need.

16 Likes

Often not shown in common textbooks and online is that the brain has the Lymphatic System connected as well

Big pointer that this article is old so there may be information that isn’t true anymore such as Neurons being ‘impossible’ to regenerate

Personal experience with this was i felt sensations of fluid moving backward in my skull (when viewed from top, from forehead to occipital) as i was completely still

Lots of inflammation in general may be because of the stagnant Lymph nodes or because of a lot ofbtoxins not embeing released (wip)

WIP updating technical info later.

Alternative: Lymphatic Effusion+ on Patreon

8 Likes

I love this field ; everytime i feel sluggish or out of balance , it always helped me become more energized and just all round better

Wow I didn’t know this before, this makes it a bit more intriguing now too

4 Likes

Unblocking the lymphatic system can bring a lot of benefits, starting with weight loss, which can be important and not difficul

5 Likes
YouTube Testimonials:

Keywords for search results

Lymphedema Lymph nodes lymphatic massage water weight fatigue disorder detox detoxing toxin automimmune puffiness dark circles waste sick sickness covid cold flu runny nose stuffed nose nostril sinus sinuses waste crepitus spleen fluid retention shortness of breath lungs blood circulation numbness stomach bug nervous systen inflammation nasal congestion congested mucous glands fasting leukemia chemotherqpy immune system laser lipo cavitation lyme disease multiple sclerosis (myelin sheath) white blood cells antibodies draining drainage headache migraine cough coughing breathing eye watering swollen tightness tight stiff stress cortisol allergies snot energy bumps lumps neck throat niacin energy drink

Glymphatic system included?

Fruits vitamin c anti inflammatory fiber antioxidants

7 Likes

Can it also help with fluid retention due to ckd. My father has fluid retention. I made him listen to stem cell to kidney and bladder, plasma charged mitochondria, stem cell and scar tissues, AMPK ( he is biabetic), IBS subliminal by Lucy herzig to get back bacteria lost by antibiotics It helped him pass urine, but still fluid retention is there. His creatinine increased significantly after we admitted him to hospital. They gave him antibiotics and lots of other medicines and antibiotics for lung infection. But it affected kidneys badly.

Doctors restricted all fluid intake. Please suggest any other fields. Just want to take him out of hospital.

More stuff as you detox to reduce inflammation in the nervous system / nerves

3 Likes