The Requests and Fields

3 Likes

Request for fields

:small_orange_diamond: Field to cure LPR (Laryngopharyngeal reflux)

…this is causing me loss of voice or strained voice on and off. This condition as per my doctor is related to acid reflux added with stress or maybe stress induced acid reflux.
But I get strained voice on using the voice more or louder (normal people are ok with this much use but not me). Also maybe vagus nerve has a role in it too.
@Captain_Nemo

I suggest.

4 Likes

Yes … I do use it Akira… thank you

You think this might work on the ear ( eustachian) tubes?

1 Like

Yes My friend its a system that its connected.

If one gets better the other too. The body has always mechanism to regulate. Positive feedback mechanisms , negative feedback mechanism . So in this way , this should affect directly because the interconnection the health of Eustachian tubes!

This Should Help!!!

Both are worth to try!!

7 Likes

Maybe a simulant of Insulin that can last for a couple of days (similar concept to the blood clot field, the field effects last for couple of days, but maybe one for insulin) so that people that have a long term issue with blood sugar can get some nice effects and stable blood sugar regulation

1 Like

I was wondering whether there could be a positive karma field.

Everytime we do, say or think something wholesome, it gets amplified into a positive karmic balance. There are some days in the tibetan calendar where doing wholesome activities are naturally amplified by a few hundred thousand times, such as Padmasambhava day or the day of enlightenment of the Buddha. Wholesome things include meditation, spiritual work, charity, generosity, kind speech, compassion, etc.

I was thinking of this because there is a tendency to think we don’t deserve good things for no reason. I think this way could amplify our positive thoughts and direct our minds towards spiritual development better.

8 Likes

Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are a Major contributing factor for aging. They are sticky like crosslinked proteins, a byproduct of metabolism, accumulating inside cells and the extracellular matrix (ECM) causing all sort of trouble. Activates some receptors too, causing inflammation and beyond.
There are some AGE breakers, rosemary being one of them (rosmarinic acid) as show in studies.
The studies shown the Blood vessels, once rigid, were more flexible after they were somewhat cleared from AGEs. Normalized blood pressure, leading to nice cardiovascular health.
Can also help greatly with skin aging, wrinkles, elasticity.
I think this hasnt been addressed. I dont believe you can detox It, nor “restore with DNA field” or whatever.

Or just general regeneration! That would be so cool, like a concept similar to the Brain Regeneration which uses amblox to help dead brain cells regenerate, maybe one for the entire body!

3 Likes

The Peaceful Snowy Experience- for those of us that live in areas where it never snows- but we love the snow :snowflake: :heart:

4 Likes

Good morning. I request SM if SM can make this field

Im not Captain or Sammy, nor i know your situation

And who knows maybe there will be a v2, but mean time, know that ive used this audio and it works. Right from the first listening.

Maybe the first 2 days 3 loops would build like a sort of “ripple” around you and your perception of the world so then in the following days you wouldnt need to play it more than once every 12 hours and then even just once a day would be enough to feel the effects. Have you tried like that?

Also i know that you have the 13th Skull, and tho you initially said you cannot feel “it” you could still try it asking it things that you need, in this case to help you infuse you with the energy of the audio and to keep doing it until you ask it to stop.

That was actually the 1st thing i asked mine to do for me (i didnt ask him for a whole day and night effect, but i guess thats what youd like if you are asking for a mandala to have with you all the time) and it did! It knows pretty well how to use it and where or when i need it.

Also ask it to calm you down, to stoo the fears and panick right away and fill you up with joy and relaxation and positive thoughts

4 Likes

+1

A slow perception time mandala with an unlimited accumulativ effect
(the more you use it the slower it gets)

Tanzanite Gemstone

7 Likes

I dont know if i love or dislike a lot this gif :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dear Captain,

I would love and be super grateful if you could do a more complete and advanced fields for ADHD.

I’ve had great results using daily:

• Attention and Focus
  • Deep Brain magnetic stimulation
  • Semax and Phenylpiracetam / Theanine
  • ISIRB and RMB3
  • Plasma Brain of Youth
  • New Perspective
  • Overcome any addiction (Dopamine repair)
  • PTSD & Shamanic Blend
  • Mindfulness
  • My Personal Mental & Emotional Supporter
  • Neg Jing
  • DNA Repair more recently

What I am finding very hard to fix at the moment is:

• the emotional dysregulation and rejection sensitivity dysphoria linked to ADHD (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps a lot, perhaps a smart field possibility? / Torus weaved respect has also been great so far).
  • due to the hypersensitivity and the significant amount of negativity created by the traumas of that condition, the ability to feel emotions on command and not repress (emotional mastery, ptsd and shamanic blend have been good but still working on it) and/or Alexithymia.
  • the burnouts due to the hyperfocus states.
  • the unbalances due to the lack of dopamine & noradrenaline (improved by daily exercice, but also new perspective).

Combining a lot of those together + your special alchemies would be such a relief :pray:

Thanks for your consideration :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hopefully us guys can get an ashwaghanda field! Something like the ginseng field but an ashwaghanda field, men… if you do your research you would thank me for bringing it up :joy::man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Hi Captain,

Could we please be granted fields for Green Tara Mantra, White Tara Mantra, and Medicine Buddha mantra.

Gratitude and Love.

7 Likes

Maybe something specifically that is targeted to the hypothalamus (and pituitary) ? Considering the hypothalamus controls basically all major processes in the body.

3 Likes

Hi Captain,

Please make antioxidant (anti inflammation) fields for the other organs that are still not available.
The existing fields are really soothing to the organs. Thank you for that.

2 Likes