The Requests and Fields

Kidney and Adrenaal Healing feat vakkuum
Could work if you have some root cause over there my man . (cortisol)

7 Likes

Maybe a more advanced version of endocrine system healing, but separate for both men and women? I know thereā€™s been aspects of it done for women, but it would be nice for a full endocrine system regeneration. Maybe with some negentropic aspects.

2 Likes

Maybe something to undo the effects of growing up with and being educated in conditions of mass media?

2 Likes

blueprint of life, soul restoration brow, psychic audios, third eye audio, etc

2 Likes

a smart field that will recognise all Sapiens fields and always intuitively tell us which fields would be ideal and best to use at a given time according to our current needs at a given time with best Ideal results

12 Likes

I would absolutely love that, maybe a Patreon only release? Like how we have Lymphatic Effusion, maybe an Endocrine Effusion!

3 Likes

that might be controversial butā€¦ what about a field that make you face death ? as an archetype, or make you face the fear of death, I donā€™t know how to put it. I think this is one of the biggest fear of the common human ( of the ego ), and subconsciously it probably block us a lot in life, accepting death would be very freeing I believe. And probably one of the hardest thing to accept for the common folk. a field for that would greatly help. a field that evoke that fearā€¦ I donā€™t know if something along these lines could be made but I put this here. thanks !

6 Likes

Logic and Computational Thinking

7 Likes

Just make a servitor to do that? :man_shrugging:

Archetype of Computer Engineer šŸ„²

4 Likes

I second this

3 Likes

Dear Captain, can you consider reupload the Oxygen & Negative Ion field from the radio for the masses, please? My family is living in a crowded room (due to some reasons) and I see that we really need some Oxygen for our room, got me trouble for thinking clearly, and in the night my father wake up suddenly for not having enough Oxygen. I really think this would be very useful for all the hospitalsā€™ patients and general overall health. Thank you so much for this field before, it is a shame that we canā€™t access the radio again.

5 Likes

Dear what now haha

6 Likes

Its on Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/negative-ion-34191704

1 Like

I was saying about this field

3 Likes

Yeah i know, but believe me that one from Patreon is amazing and can help you with your needs, i actually prefer that one over the newest version which is much shorter.

Give it a try in the mean time nuh? :blush:

5 Likes

I understand, thank you

2 Likes

Imaginarium divine

1 Like

asmr field

3 Likes

Ahh yassssss ive asked Captain for it lol thanks for reminding me i need to send him some info

Thatd be :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: da bomb!!

3 Likes