The Requests and Fields

I’d venture that to match phenibut one would need to add a dopamine release field (and perhaps throw in a sleep one too as the sleep on phenibut is phenomenal but I haven’t tried the GABA field for sleep), as it also stimulates dopamine receptors, so it’s both slightly stimulating and increases motivation on top of relaxing :smiley:

Well, there was a genius field in his shop, why was it removed then? I do listen to all of that fields I mentioned + more (my field list has more than 6 hours), but that field existed and a new one could be potentionally stronger and could save time to many people and as I mentioned, it’s possible that he is working on one or he plans to.

3 Likes

A mindset field to want and like healthy food, like the mindset album with abundance and Million dollar empire.

Rationale:
Same structure as the knight field but with the concept of a grown up who has his sht together

13 Likes

Maybe a good addition would be a smart field that figures out based on your biological makeup the best food approach for your body… in a more personalized way

7 Likes

@Desiree
“You’rre too grreedy Yuri”

insert lord of war gif
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I see fields I…

7 Likes

Consider that gif stolen

5 Likes

He looks more like a Yuri to me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about the same thing but with exercising w/ learning how to exercise correctly

And I’ve also thought of a cooking mind setting field and a mechanic mindset field lol

3 Likes

My man. Where did you hear about these plans regarding Sapien “supposedly” having intentions to creating a genius field?

somewhere in the forum like several months ago

1 Like

Lol.

Straight hair field… :sweat_smile::joy:

A Field that allow us to listen 2 or even 3 fields in same time simultaneously, and still get full results. Field while playing that will split, or like make barriers for working all fields and in that way make it possible for each other to not interfere with each other, with negentropic and grounding adding

1 Like

Nay Nay

3 Likes

My man what do you want to achieve

we can help you

4 Likes

you can already do that, just use different devices

2 Likes

Hanuman Maha Yagna (this really would mean a lot to me)

Sorry for requesting it twice and being greedy

1 Like

Maybe a cortisol reducer 2.0 that balances cortisol for a longer period of time rather than just for the video duration?

3 Likes

Kidney and Adrenaal Healing feat vakkuum
Could work if you have some root cause over there my man . (cortisol)

7 Likes