Three purifiers

This felt very nice. I think I looped it maybe 6 times just wow. Felt the enhanced circulation going to my feet, hands and head. Felt very nice tickle sensations around my head, especially on one part of my right cheek, which is still lingering there. If felt like an energetic worm buzzing on my cheek. I presume it’s a pronounced flow of blood, or lymph flow? I’m somewhat new to these sensations, but I think it’s the same sensation I first felt on my second listening of the Soul Restoration (forehead storage center) a couple of days ago.

Anyway, these are three very important fields all put into one (amazing), all of which I had been wanting to spend more time listening to. I think now is the time! <3

18 Likes

This feels incredibly rejuvenating and purifying. I strongly suggest:
Three purifiers 5x
Alchemical Jing Charged Blood 5x

If you want to feel like you have liquid gold flowing through your blood vessels :drop_of_blood:

12 Likes

Thank you for this. Sending love snd healing hugs. :heart: Hope you feel better soon.:heart:

3 Likes

Side note; after improving my lymphatic system, in 6 months I lost 12 kg of weight, regulated my blood pressure which two years ago was really off the charts, plus other benefits.

15 Likes

Whoa congratulations!!
Only by using fields or nutrition exercise too?:heartpulse:

1 Like

Not just live massages; I have written several times in the forum not to underestimate the
Lymphatic field

2 Likes

Me too.
Indeed, the blood circulation improves, significantly, after looping 3 purifiers for at least a few times.
(more like half an hour)

4 Likes

Sounds Good for me.
I need to lose some weight.
Also, Congrats (on all results).

Forgive me, I forgot to write a clarification: not everyone can have problems with the lymphatic system, but those who have them, by improving that system, can really make a change.

3 Likes

OK. Thank You.

1 Like

Between this and DNA repair system my stomach is pretty flat now. Sitting and eating so much and barely working out really caught up to me.

After a game of kickball last week idk if that started a metabolic process or what but my body is just cutting excess weight around the stomach. I’ll have my abs back in a couple of days if I add some exercises.

But this one makes you feel really restored when use before sleep. Gonna keep this in my daily stack for now. Because it’s too good not to.

7 Likes

Hey Phi, I’m a big fan. Nice results bro. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Keep up the flattering and you’ll win a free t-shirt :joy:.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You crack me up bro. I always end up laughing.

1 Like

This field is amazing and I felt the effects rejuvenate me. I think I’ll start playing it once every day at night.

2 Likes

I listened 5x before bed last night and it may be just a coincidence but I felt a big sting in my breast/chest area and it threw me off. Never happened on all the other days I listened to it. Maybe it’s just cleaning something…?

I haven’t noticed anything yet, it may be that Flaunt long work has done a lot, given the numerous fields it is equipped with.

1 Like

I have it but I’m working on detoxing/purifying now before I use plasma flaunt for healing. It was recommended to me in this order for long haul c.

1 Like

They advised well.

1 Like