Loss Sugar Craving?

Yeah, I used to have some dog tags when I was younger and I had used silencers…

Now that you mention it, I remember I did as well! I was in a high school field trip to DC and I was in ROTC. Can’t remember if I got them in a military base at a museum. I think it may have been Arlington cemetery, but I remember seeing water, and I don’t think it was a river, but the ocean.

Oh…I had mine custom made with a custom info on it…lol…you made me look like a shmuck…

Lol you were getting custom dog tags way back when? Sapien isn’t even doing customs on dog tags lol

Arlington texas you mean?

Lol no. Arlington, Virginia

No, it was a plain custom military dog tag…like the one’s the marine’s and soldiers use…lol…I got it at the mall…

1 Like

I wonder if I shouldn’t listen to both of these at the same time because of the up/down effect. They’re coming from the same place though

1 Like

Give it a try!! If it feels good, why not?

1 Like

I did. I woke up without feeling groggy @lol

1 Like

I found them! And you changed your pic again! This time to Foley! Lol

Also, @Maoshan_Wanderer QI just put the 1st part of the 8-part series on Patreon yesterday. I downloaded it

2 Likes

What membership tier are you on QI?

… I thought they only had one… There’s more?

1 Like

Ooops you may be right!! You are find QI Patreon membership useful?

1 Like

I don’t know… You can only download a few audios, which doesn’t really matter to me, because I have YouTube Premium and can play videos while on other apps on my phone. There was only 1 Patreon-only release (Mind-Heart Synergy), which looks promising. (Puts your mind in touch with your heart and balances the two).

But I’m doing it to support QI, and it’s only 1.11 per month

1 Like

And anything that I really want, I rather get an attunement from their website

1 Like

What unusual experiences have you had with Advance Healing? I just purchased the audio on Gumroad.

You mean will power from dream seeds…I have severe sugar cravings due to fungal infection

There you go @Alka

4 Likes

wow…thanks a lot :sparkling_heart:

Don’t have patreon membership yet…and I need to check with my bank regarding payment, but I am procastinating. Need to listen to one more audio to stop procastination :joy:

3 Likes