Loss Sugar Craving?

I’m not really sure which video did this, but over a week ago, I bought a bunch of ice cream. And throughout the week… I have had 0 urge to eat any of it!! And now I can’t track down which audio would cause this.

5 Likes

:flushed::open_mouth: I did listen to Willpower for a couple hours on repeat, and I also did listen to Addiction several times over the past couple weeks and the last time was maybe Tuesday!! I am now convinced that Addiction/Dopamine Receptor is a permanent change field. I’ve always been unable to study AT WILL. And now I can! I completely forgot I had even done either one of these audios, but I’m thinking it all has to be a combination of the two. Thanks!!

9 Likes

Thanks for helping me remember!

That’s great!! sounds super effective!

2 Likes

I did this again last night, but with my Ethereal Attuned Root Cause formula from Quadible Integrity’s Spirilution website. Similar effects! @Maoshan_Wanderer

I’m going to add Pranayama, Jing, and Quadible Integrity’s Break to whatever I do tonight.

3 Likes

Loving it. Man, I really need to add more of QI Ethereal Root Cause to my list. Its like 21 min long and I admit I’ve been slacking on it :D

1 Like

Listen to it overnight!

1 Like

So, @3Tulsi - I decided to create my own Booster stack based on very helpful inputs from @uial and @This_Boy_Here

• Subconscious Limits X 3
  • QI Root Cause Ethereal (only once for now as its freaking long!)
  • Jing
  • Pranayama
  • Serotonin Overload
  • Dopamine Overload
  • Shen
  • Mindfulness

I have never tried QI’s Subliminal Break audio - currently I am working on three goals:

• Muscle definition and some Corona lockdown pounds loss - have not seen much results at this yet
  • Face Combo and Golden Ratio - started only yesterday, too early
  • General Anti Aging and Advanced Healing - some interesting experience from Advanced Healing

So, I will need to figure out where it makes sense to add the Subliminal Break audio.

Now that I returned to work this week (weird), I don’t get as much time and at work, I am kinda always listening to Coronavirus audio lol

5 Likes

What is your overnight stack like? You just loop the “boosters” or add in specific physical change ones as well?

What I’m going to start doing is rotating throughout the week (and yes, very weird of you going back to work):

1. Sapien’s and QI’s Subconscious Limits Dissolver, Root Cause, Jing, Pranayama, Shen

2. Sapien’s and QI’s Auric Cleanser, Jing, Pranayama, Shen

3. Sapien’s Chakra audios from Gumroad

4. Advanced Healing, Pranayama, Jing, Shen

5. A mix of what you just put above!

I’ll probably do the Subconscious Limits/Root Cause one on 3 different nights

5 Likes

That’s a GREAT idea! Look different sets different Nights!

On my Sonos, when I create a Playlist - I have an option to loop through a specific track or all tracks. If I add Auric Cleanser, I probably need to add Auric Cleanser a bunch of times to the playlist and then other tracks - because if I repeated (Auric Cleanser + other Tracks) - probably Auric Cleanser will defeat the other tracks …

4 Likes

Are you talking about Sapien’s Auric Cleanser? That’s why I do that one by itself lol

I probably should add Jing, Pranayama, and Shen to the night I do Auric Cleanser

Yup, this is the one! What I meant was - If I created a playlist like the one above, I cannot loop at as Auric Cleanser would repeat every fourth time :D So I will need to create a manual playlist where I add Auric Cleanser say 10 times followed by other tracks.

2 Likes

Thinking out aloud, the overnight loop themes could be:

• Clearing
  • Limits Resolution and Boosting
  • Chakras
  • Alchemy
  • Self Realization
  • Advanced Healing
  • Anti Aging

Also, what is the best way to loop the audios? Say Alchemy series: <Track 1 to 5><Track 1 to 5> … and so on… or … <Track 1 X 10 times><Track 2X10 times> and so on?

Or does it not matter how we loop it?

3 Likes

I like the way you think!! It’s better to repeat the same audio. Let’s brainstorm on these themes… I want to add the new Gumroad audio to the Self-Realization one! Did you get that one?

3 Likes

The Creation Vibration one? YES!! Great thought, did not think of it.

3 Likes

This is why it’s a good idea to collaborate!! :grinning:

@lol just in case you want to add these

4 Likes

Hey @3Tulsi, for some reason HSS is still not working for me. I stopped using the melatonin audio for more than 1 week now yet nothing has changed. Do you think semen retention has something to do with this?

1 Like

I would never expect you to see results with something so make after just a week, at least not results that are too noticeable. I see people in the comments section saying that they grew a few inches/centimeters over weeks/months.

It might take you weeks or months to see results. But what I do recommend you adding is Jing, Shin, and Pranayama, because adding that life force energy will help you see results with everything. I know you want to cut down on the amount of time you listen to audios, but that’s why I tagged you in this so you can listen to some overnight!

And remember, you can play these audios from your phone/computer while you do other things. Just have it loud enough to where you can hear, and it can be at the lowest setting. :slight_smile: are you listening to Subconscious Limits Dissolver and Chakra Clearing from Sapien?

3 Likes