Need help with skin

Hey guys. Yup apparently my neck around the fungus skin is worsen. Idk what is happening but the skin is extremely dry. Flaky. Even after applying multiple lotion. I’m confused and also not trying to panic.

Any suggestions?

The flaky now almost went to my upper skin area around my back of my neck

2 Likes

Or smart stem cells
Or take a look at other people’s suggestions

2 Likes

Thank you hauru. I forgot about the detox one. I stopped listening to that few months ago

2 Likes

Hope it helps👍

2 Likes
2 Likes

I had that to a severe degree two years ago. all over my front neck. Like eczema. fixing my sleep, stoping eating sugar, and eating an healthy diet fixed it
I think sugar was the main factor responsible for that

6 Likes

Eating healthy diet like eating more veggies yes?

Well :sweat_smile::joy: that be challenging for me…

3 Likes

yes :). I’m vegan too ( not saying you have to be to be healthy lol ). I had a phase where I searched a loooot on nutrition. I eat quite nutritionally dense foods now.

it’s worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Alright. I’ll try to be more vegetarian again this time. Thanks!

3 Likes

the most important is you eat nutrient dense foods and least processed possible ( imo ) :)

2 Likes

I imagine that your use of the Cone of Power can be tweaked to provide veggies too! Rooting for your healing, Imogen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot about that. Yea that can be nice for manifesting healing skin with it as well :thinking::eyes: definitely gonna try that soon

1 Like

Quitting sugar, while vegetarian or not, it’s pivotal. Like Eli said.

Good luck :+1::blush:

7 Likes

Do you think stevia sugar is a good alternative?

Ik definitely gonna try cutting sugar. But it will be hard I can imagine because I have low blood pressure issue but I know I need to do this for healing.

Thank you star. And everyone

2 Likes

I find that it helps with my low-carb diet, but you should test if it is compatible with your body. Sugar substitutes may or may not be easy for you to find, but here’s some info:

4 Likes

Keep in mind, when I said sugar I am referring to processed sugar.
Natural sugars and nutrient dense Whole Foods and you are covered. :+1:

I wouldn’t rely on stevia if I were you.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t know the fields well enough to recommend something from direct experience…but I’m sure others’ recommendations along those lines are great.

Having said that, look for a good calendula cream. In the US I use a brand called Boiron (they’re from France actually) for any skin & all conditions. It comes from marigold flowers and has great healing properties for skin. If you can, use that in conjunction with a good vitamin spray (you can make a good spray of vitamin e, vitamin c and COQ10 using a good mineral water as a base).

EDIT: Oh! And silver spray…Silver would be great because it has antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties, if I’m not mistaken.

I hope that helps!

1 Like

I just bought vitamin c 1000 yesterday. So if I apply it directly to my skin. I should delude it first with water right?

I have never done it but you may be able to use it directly (without dilution). I imagine that in your current state it may burn or sting. For that reason, I would say, if you were inclined to put it on directly then test it in a small spot first.

Otherwise yes, dilute with water (if you’re going to use a spray bottle) or combine with olive oil if rubbing it into your skin in case your skin is too sensitive. As for the olive oil, make sure it’s the real thing and not some counterfeit junk cut with corn oil.

I would say in all cases, test all of these ways on a small bit first.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

I think after reading so many article. My issue is psoriasis :eyes: omg I never had this in my life but now I do