18 June Legendary field / Ambrosia field?

You can easily call on angels. They are quite receptive and helpful in my experience :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes, I have contacted many
But the methods for the old ones like egyptian… and arabic… are kind of rare to find not easily available to common citizens most knowledge is in oral traditions
And a full evocation takes much effort, and if a mistake is made the consequences can be harmful
Guess I have to go with the traditional approach then

Any idea when Sammy plans to release the PDF of the stuff he talked about during the webinar?

1 Like

Life Extension & Happiness

15 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks @SammyG for the recap doc and for the webinar too (and for the possibility to buy it after for those who have not had the opportunity to be present)

I find that also Liver Cirrhosis Treatment ver2.0 (Energetic Video) and of course the new The Lymphatic Effusion+ are essential for overall health :grinning:

6 Likes

How do I get involved with these webinars? Also, the NFT’s are available usually on Teespring for 24 hours and can be purchased without crypto correct? How much was ambrosia?

1 Like

Keep yourself tuned in here

But honestly that has been the only one, apart from the ones regarding the energy course if you want to participate in those then you have to sign up for the course

Energy course preview

Lol we wish.
They last aprox 2.57 minutes up :grimacing:

Yes

155 usd

You can buy it now on Venly for jussst a little more lol

7 Likes

Venly? 20000,00 usd … really ? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah really, and its worth so

This is just the beginning…

I know this one in particular will reach a super high high number. Wait until it reaches the ears of people that would pay anything in this life for just a piece of its benefits. Then come back and laugh again :smirk:

8 Likes

Yes, Musk and company …

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/uploads/default/original/3X/f/f/ff0d5ccb7c3029c66b1b7b13f99b5da420cc5bde.jpeg

if :arrow_up_small: things can be priced at such numbers, then why not the field. :innocent:

4 Likes

At least I am already laughing right now… If I’m not mistaken, this one is already sold out on Venly hahaha…

And this is “just the beginning” like you said. Other copies (if sold) will be probably doing even “more justice” (slightly more, that is) to the great deal of sacrifice required for the making of those fields. (in terms of time, energy, and many other things that go beyond the imagination of most of us. Way beyond). Not things done with 1 hour of Wikipedia read, 3-4 button-clicks and some abracadabra with incense smoke.

Or the way all those creations are redefining what’s the real deal under the concept of money. Not for Dreamweaver but rather the other way around.

Ok, I stop with my needles :smiling_imp:

Good news, regardless :partying_face:

6 Likes

Just curious are NFTs in an NFT wallet format as MP4s?, does NFTs mention how many times you’re meant to listen per day, I’m interested in buying

Where i can find that ambrosia field?

Venly. It makes one look way younger.

1 Like

Where i can buy it

2 Likes

Not audio? I tho that was an audio. Ok thank u king

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x756623fea3d4c92a5808a39bf79386dab28c42a2/2

2 Likes