Lymphatic Malformations

It’s been a horrible month for my family. My question is in relation to the lymphatic system blockage removal video on YouTube and if it’s ok to use for a lymphatic malformation? It’s a pretty rare condition so I don’t want to do the wrong thing.

Hello,

What i know about that condition is that it happens when the lymphatic system is weak or some nodes were not well developed, so they cause micro or macro cysts formations building up swollen in parts of the body and since it goes into the blood stream it tears blood vessels in the tissues/skin.

Am i right?

If yes then the lymphatic system blockage removal can be useful, it helps unclogged the nodes and pushes the movement to flow easier, so basically it could help to do well the function of the nodes that dont work properly.

Since this issue can cause bacteria or viruses to increase because it does not move the toxins fast enough or properly then i also belive the one that is on patreon only would be better:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lymphatic-51690339

***The Lymphatic Effusion +

This is an enhanced version of the lymphatic drainage.

Enhanced with also far infrared and some bacteria and fungi removal, all specifically targeted to the entire lymph system.

A nice gentle heat to help it expand as well remove any harder buildups.

(Negentropic as well)

use 3-4 four times as needed.

(also, keep hydrated when using this, as the faster clearance etc will require more fluids)***

Also since this affects the normal flow of the blood once it reaches the blood stream

I believe this one could also help:

To have a good blood flow.

I hope these help

2 Likes

It is similar to what you’re saying, it’s a type of vascular anomaly that someone is born with (to a minor or greater degree) but it runs separate to the actual lymphatic system. Sort of like a mass of vessels formed in an unusual way. It can affect organs and disfigure as a person grows. I don’t know the extent to the LM but this condition is commonly misdiagnosed, as it was in this case and has made it worse after a blundersome surgery.

I’ve started the field and will read up on the circulation one a bit more, wouldn’t want to grow more vessels so I have to be cautious. Will sign up for Patreon too. Thank you for your response :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

1 Like

Oh understood.

While on Patreon check this one that is only there too:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/varicose-and-36387545

1 Like

That one couldn’t possibly hurt! Great idea :smiley:

1 Like