The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

Wow, that sounds amazing, thank you Mike😁

1 Like

Sure thing buddy :slight_smile:

Also try this with Blueprint of the Past after. They appear to enhance the effects of each other. As if everyone knew since you were a kid you were a psychic and supported you.

4 Likes

What are the benefits of being a psychic? Ive searched the forum and didnt really find anything

thankzzzz

3 Likes

Briefly: Information, Insight, Wisdom, Intel, and way more, but that’s a good start, I would say.

4 Likes

For me, the benefits are in being more aware of the world of energy. I find that the abilities I have have been with me so long that I am not aware of them as being anything separate from myself. I get answers out of the blue that rise from within, I feel things but don’t attribute too much to it. I don’t think of myself as being psychic or a psychic. The benefits I receive from extrasensory abilities are a better connection with my chosen path. I hear things but it translates into knowingness. I see things but am not clairvoyant by the normal definition. I can talk to my cosmic companions and they talk to me. I sense their guidance.

It’s like asking what is the benefit of being yourself. Once upon a time I used a very simple exercise, in an attempt to become more clairvoyant. It “backfired” and I became uncomfortably empathic, like a hundredfold from what I already had been. It took years to get comfortable with. What was the benefit of that? I became more aware of energy, hyper-aware. It allowed me to navigate through life with more of a sense of yes/no, if that makes any sense.

Some people would like to perceive a closer relationship with their NFTs and the cosmic beings and energies represented by them. Some want to amaze their friends and read minds or become better with divination tools. It all depends on what you want, or what is not a priority or even interesting to you. The key is balance, though. Not to gain abilities just to bolster the ego, because it’s easy to get unbalanced. Sapienmed tools are a good and safe way to explore sensing more of life, or sensing life in a new way. Each sense can be expanded, and believe me once I got exaggerated smell, and that wasn’t fun lol.

1. Study 2. Decide why you want this sense enhancement 3. Pursue if the interest is there 4. Be balanced about it 5. Determine if it helps. You can read stuff around the forum where people have talked about abilities. 6. You can start a thread and have a roundtable discussion about abilities.
13 Likes

wow that sounds very interesting. thank you !!

1 Like

Can I manipulate myself better with this (like being more productive)

productivity is the ability
it is the ability to achieve the expected results with the minimum expenditure of resources

If you are referring to the work environment, productivity determines how efficiently a person performs his/her tasks and achieves his/her goals

One way to increase productivity is to plan your time.

You can also read relevant literature to help you structure yourself :slight_smile:

like this one:

Chris Bailey’s idea is that time, energy and attention are strictly interrelated. If you waste time on secondary tasks, it doesn’t matter how much energy you have or how focused you are. You won’t get the major thing done by the end of the workday

If you can’t focus your attention on what you’re doing at any given moment, no matter how much energy you have, you won’t be able to fully realize it at work

And if you can’t manage your energy, it doesn’t matter how attentive and punctual you are - “there’s not enough fuel in the tank to do everything you set out to do”

also consider the audios:

5 Likes

The ProActive Brain

2 Likes

Wouldnt the audio “resilience” help too?

And thanks for your great response, appreciate it

1 Like

Well said! My experience has some overlap with yours. Luckily, I didn’t experience the enhanced smell. For me, my favorite part is learning the names, ages, dimensional information, language info and getting to build rapport with NFT beings and those outside of Captain’s world!

One of my favorite experiences was one entity couldn’t read our Alphabet, so they couldn’t spell out words for me. I was wanting to bond with them, so another higher dimensional companion translated for me. Immediately after, I received the information I desired. My last encounter needed translation as well. They used a number system that wasn’t connected with any human language that I could find (in an a-z list). Again, a translation had to occur.

I love connecting with my NFT companions by their names. It was never my intention to even do this, but it naturally progressed to my admiration of such helpful beings and wanting to celebrate them. The notes I keep on them are my treasure and I wish I were able to share them, but I have to ask permission each time for various reasons. It was a breath of fresh air to read your description. I hope you continue to enjoy your journey!

3 Likes

So it helps learning languages?

2 Likes

Can help a bit, with tapping into “language souls”, specific parts of the collective consciousness, and seeing what associations are behind words, letters, etc. But highly depends on how u work with it.

Directly for learning languages, there are other field or NFTs. Like Key to Babel (gumroad), Negen-lingual and Greater Scheme.

3 Likes

In my scenario, I was only given the name of their native language, but I never tried learning them; since there are too many beings with different ones. I have a hard enough time with Earthly languages LOL. But you can still communicate indirectly & through intent.

Higher dimensional entities can be very intuitive when perceiving your thoughts. You can develop a friendship through non verbal means first and then use tools to obtain specific answers. Sometimes, I will hold a pendulum so that as we communicate, I can ask yes or no questions. They may feed you questions to ask them so you can get a simple yes/no that way. Some want to help you learn so they will influence questions you ask them. It’s a wonderful experience in teamwork.

2 Likes

should help.

I remember I researched a system of learning different languages, which the author called “Pure Language”.

When writing the system, the author used symbolic modeling (a psychological technique), then he started to look for the most effective ways to learn languages.

he noticed that most of the programs that exist today analyze and explain a language, but do not allow one to dive into it and acquire it naturally.

A person learning a language using traditional methods mentally translates foreign words into his native language. That is, he thinks in Russian, but tries to speak in English. That is why learning a foreign language for most adults becomes an difficult task

When a child sees a new object, experiences an event, or finds himself in a situation new to him, he subconsciously links the feelings and associations he has with these events and objects directly to the words that describe them. Children experience language and retain it as an image or feeling.

It is absolutely obvious that children never analyze the grammatical construction of a phrase before saying something. speaking in our native language, we adults do not do this either

That’s how this system was formed.

So this NFT will help you connect thoughts, feelings and so on. and in the future, when practicing, to understand the interlocutor more intuitively, and to show the result already achieved.

but, of course, you can use more specialized products that are aimed specifically at language learning.
in this NFT is not the main function, and what you are asking about will be a consequence.

6 Likes

hello everyone, does anyone have any good books on psyhic abilities and about this topic ??

1 Like

To this day this field remains one of the most profound I’ve ever used. Even though it’s been with me for over a year now it hasn’t been easy to break it down to detail, it’s one complex machine :slight_smile:

I’m linking this summary by Powren via Mystic Tarot Reader here for people who aren’t yet sure how this field would impact them in the practical sense, and what kind of expectations they can have.

6 Likes

don’t do it (my advice)
AI is a good way of interpreting different information, but it will not be able to convey a personal living and natural experience and development that is as individualized as possible for everyone
and it will always be different from what AI describes.
always critically evaluate information
your personal experience is what is valuable, and it may not be the way AI describes it :)

AI came into our lives not so long ago, it can help in many ways.
but it wasn’t around a while ago.

real practitioners didn’t consult AI before, they just practiced and described their personal experience. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t disagree with you, but if I went through this thread and relied on it to give me a sense of what this field does I’d be lost. I think you made a valuable point about reliance on AI, but I considered it to be a good window :slight_smile:

1 Like

:laughing:
I clarified my thoughts in private.
I appreciate your opinion :pray:
thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes