Attention and Focus audio

Neuropsychological and imaging studies indicate that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is associated with alterations in prefrontal cortex (PFC) and its connections to striatum and cerebellum.
Presented evidence from prior studies indicate that the medial part of the prefrontal cortex is involved in the integration of raw, unintegrated information into coherent, wholistic mental representations such as perceptual objects, episodic memories, emotional states, and motor actions.
So reasoning would be that stimulation and neuron growth in the prefrontal cortex would help with ADHD and ADD symptoms.
Other than that, it would give a boost to your attention and focus.
What is done is some electrical stimulation to help increase neuron connections and specifically targeted NGF and BDGF with amyloid removal and damage repair.
2-3 times

14 Likes

Nop… It doesnt replace NGF and BDNF…
Its only targeted to Prefrontal cortex…

14 Likes

Thanks Owl :+1:

6 Likes

Hey guys do I have to listen to this 2-3 times everyday (regularly) or 2-3 times for life (just once)? The description is a bit unclear

2-3 times a day

1 Like

what about Enhances Brain Hemisphere, Permanenet Brain Enhancement and Brain Regeneration? which one is powerful?

2 Likes

Neuropsychological and imaging studies indicate that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is associated with alterations in prefrontal cortex (PFC) and its connections to striatum and cerebellum.
Presented evidence from prior studies indicate that the medial part of the prefrontal cortex is involved in the integration of raw, unintegrated information into coherent, wholistic mental representations such as perceptual objects, episodic memories, emotional states, and motor actions.
So reasoning would be that stimulation and neuron growth in the prefrontal cortex would help with ADHD and ADD symptoms.
Other than that, it would give a boost to your attention and focus.
What is done is some electrical stimulation to help increase neuron connections and specifically targeted NGF and BDGF with amyloid removal and damage repair.
2-3 times

@akkar can you update the description of this audio? not trying to create another thread for this one.

2 Likes

came across this and thought i share;

The success of this illusion depends on your ability to focus and not be distracted. This illusion can be therefore used to determine severity of ADHD in an individual or conversely your ability to focus and hold your attention despite distractions.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - or ADHD - is thought to be caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain that affects attention, concentration and impulsivity.

In this illusion you must fixate on the flashing spot in the middle of the screen. As you stare at the spot the surrounding yellow spots will gradually vanish from your consciousness one by one. As soon as you let your eyes wander the effect is broken and the dots reappear. So you must focus and fixate on the flashing spot to make the dots vanish.

If you can only make 1 or 2 of the spots vanish you are easily distracted and find it difficult to hold your attention for long. Individuals diagnosed with ADHD are rarely capable of making all the dots vanish; in severe cases the individual does not observe the disappearance of any dots at all.

If you can make all the spots vanish you have a normal attention span.

However, if you can make all the spots vanish for more than five seconds your ability to hold your attention is truly extraordinary.

It is thought that only 1 in 100,000 people have the power of mind to make all the dots vanish for 10 seconds or more.

https://www.echalk.co.uk/amusements/OpticalIllusions/motionBlindness/motionBlindness.html

(gif version)

undefined

4 Likes

This came with perfect timing for me :pray:t5:

3 Likes

Here you go

3 Likes

The best

3 Likes

So does anyone have any testimonal of this field after using it regularly?

Probably no. They all got focused. :laughing:

4 Likes

lol :smiley: Just added this to my stack so I’ll give feedback after a month

1 Like

any updates?

1 Like

Yeah sorry I forgot to update :P It definietly improved my focus and Im able to hold one thought in my mind for longer

1 Like

I don’t have ADHD but this increases my task focusing ability tremendously, also stopped from so many thoughts running around my brain. Much more calmer, stabler and cantered than before I bought this.

3 Likes

Lmao I missed this audio. The start of the journey for me…

It’s somehow nostalgic, yet only 4 months ago.

I knew greatness was coming once this first came on.

2 Likes

A month ago I began a task at work, which had to completed very early in the morning for three weeks straight. I often didn’t have time to make coffee. I needed to find something to help me focus. Also, in general I noticed I have trouble with my focus, even after drinking coffee, so I’m so glad I was inspired to use this audio because it has had a somewhat lasting impact!

I listened for one week every night before sleeping. My stack looked like this: Brain Key, Attention and Focus, Brain Regeneration, and then sometimes either Plasma Brain of Youth or Brain & Spine Antioxidant depending on how much I looped Brain Regeneration.

I was able to focus all day on things that need to be focused on, and still can to some extent. I plan to revisit this stack to further cement this wiring and brain healing.

2 Likes
2 Likes