Few fields many repetitions or many fields and few repetitions?

Please participate only if you tried both ways and concluded which one worked best for you. Feel free to share insights you might had on each approach.
Added a third option for individuals who just always have good results whatever the case.

In which case did you experience better results?

• Listening to fewer fields in the day but looping or listening to many repetitions of each.
  • Listening to many fields in the day but listening to fewer repetitions of each.
  • I have been listening to any number of fields, for any number of repetitions and experiencing great results regardless.

0 voters

2 Likes

I want to know everyone’s idea of few fields and many fields

I know it’s different for everyone, but I’m curious!

Right now I listen to about 14 different fields a day, but most of them only once.

I’d call that a lot, but idk

2 Likes

I think it depends if you list more complex fields like PoNR or BoL or other NFTs in these 14.

Yet again anything above 12 different ones are considered many by me

I have not experimented both ways with morphic fields but I have with subliminals and I must say that better results are obtained with a short list and more repetition.

I also didn’t vote

1 Like

Looping just a couple fields, i feel give u more results

2 Likes

My general rule of thumb is to give each field 10 to 15 mins each. So a 10 min field I’d play it once, a 3 min field, I’d play it 4 or 5 times. That’s how I utilise my stacks that could go on for a full day at times. It works well but so does focusing on 3, 4 or 5 fields and looping them for hours so it all depends on your preference really. I think there is a lot with fields usage that we feel we need to get validated from others (me included), but at the end of the day our own bodies and systems will let us know what’s best for each of us. The fields know already, and once we tune in to the fields, we will know ourselves also.

It gets tricky when you go through all of the fields and you find out that you need to use more than 50 pr 60 of them to get to the place you want to be in life :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So basically I feel that both work well, but just find that common ground to the point where overwhelm and so on doesn’t begin to kick in and you’ll be all good :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

IMHO you are missing an important factor here which is the CAPACITY and SENSITIVITY of Your Energy Body. There are following 4 Combinations possible -

1. High Capacity - High Sensitivity

2. High Capacity - Low/Medium Sensitivity

3. Low/Medium Capacity - High Sensitivity

4. Low/Medium Capacity - Low/Medium Sensitivity

High Capacity Energy Body — Can Integrate EFFECTS of Multiple DIVERSE MORPHIC Fields Simultaneously and vice versa for Low/Medium Capacity Energy Body.

High Sensitivity Energy Body — Can Integrate the EFFECTS of MORPHIC Fields much more Quickly and showing results in much lesser time and vice versa for Low/Medium Sensitivity Energy Body.

Therefore, the effects of MORPHIC Fields will Also be Decided by the Quality of Your Energy Body apart from the Quality and Power of the MORPHIC Field itself.

3 Likes

It should be noted these qualities are developed over time and following recommendations that are in many places of the forum.

Excellent insight!

If I understood right and make this assumption only by leaving other parameters (ego, beliefs, energy blockages and others) on the side, people who had good results on both cases surely have both good capacity and sensitivity.

Keep in mind, the poll is reflecting (as much as it can reflect this anyway :grimacing:) what people’s current experience is when they tried both cases.

1 Like

One’s Ego, Conscious & Sub-Conscious Beliefs, Emotions, Energy Blockages, Astrological Blockages etc. ultimately constitute the Karmic Blueprint/Template of Our Current Physical Incarnation on which our Energy Body and Physical Body are based upon.

Once we understand our Energy Body’s Quality and Template, it becomes much easier to Formulate A Morphic Field STACK for Ourselves to Achieve our Goals and objectives. Until Then we can only Experiment via trial and error routines.

2 Likes

Your Energetic Being (Patreon Shop & Gumroad) this project just arrived to address very wide range of energy body development areas :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Amazing Serendipidity Indeed … :love_you_gesture:

I would like to listen to fewer fields and as little as possible though, I’m kind of tired of listening. :grin: (However, I’m Grateful for Having found Sapienmed and Fields and Subs)

In the future, I will buy some more complex fields, to replace my current daily stacks (20+ fields per day, 5-10 of them I loop for at least 20 minutes).

2 Likes

Do you only listen to free ones?

I think that’s an important parameter which I missed. Premium ones are combinations of many anyway.

1 Like

No.

But there are folks who listen to quite a few complex NFTs every day, so that might be the equivalent of waay too many free fields.

guys slight problem, im listening to 40 fields atm… Ok 11 of them are energy fields/ expansion fields but still lol i feel like this is slowing down my results. I dont feel overwhelemd at all but how tf would i cut down on my fields ??

I feel like theyre all important and will listen to them for the rest of my life. its just i feel like its really slowing it down

2 Likes

I listen to 8 fields, two of them being SLR and malleable ego. I listen to others if needed that particular day.
I purchased a ton of NFTs and other premium audios.

I found out that, at least for me, is best to focus on specific fields rather than listening many. For example it is way more efficient to listen to smart stem cells for 1-2 hours a day for seven days and then drop it rather than listen 15 minutes forever and combined with a ton of other things for different purposes.

Another example, i noticed billionaire catalyst giving me amazing ideas and insights when i am listening to fewer fields.

And i have a lot of other such examples. What i am trying to say, experiment with this idea at some point, you may find it beneficial.

In the state i am, when i need a field i add it in my daily routine, spam it, it is super effective and i get the result i need fast.

6 Likes