The Trilogy of Wellness

This time we are revisiting the Trilogy of Wellness, a complete series designed to rejuvenate and restore your entire being. This powerful trio first offers energetic repairs to revitalize your energy body, then physical healing to promote biological repair and regeneration, and finally the release of stored traumas to gently heal past physical wounds and foster emotional well-being.

1. Your Energetic Being

2. The Plasma Flaunt

3. The Crucible of Stored Trauma

Sometimes, the best solutions are already available.

50 Likes

I’m Loving These New Trios/Categories/Titles! :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

That crucible of stored trauma is a gem for sure!!

And i would def add the 4th Musketeer to the trio

Crucible of The Past is the cherry on top after

4 Likes

I played crucible of stored trauma yesterday after a little break from it - it is so good :star2:

The description on here is different from when i originally bought it? Just noticed that

4 Likes

Seems a lot of old descriptions are being updated as people are throwing away the old fields thinking cause they old they don’t work as well which is far from true

5 Likes

May be Captain is upgrading the old fields.

4 Likes

Potentially but reading the new description for plasma flaunt makes me want to get it so much more. The descriptions are normally vague and now they are beautifully written good for marketing as well

5 Likes

Yes, we have a sense that people are chasing newer fields without considering enough the ones that have already been made and are still as relevant today as they were just 2 years ago.

But also, we have new tools to make pictures, better description, these aspects deserved to be improved to help people know what they are dealing with.

The vagueness as always been somewhat of an issue before.

20 Likes

Can confirm. :sweat_smile:

Although, i can only buy certain fields anyway (limited budget lol), but the main idea is that is the way I think, indeed.

2 Likes

I was surprised as well to see some description of PF in the new description of Your Energetic Being.

3 Likes

Not just fields NFTs too, descriptions of Karma Crucible and Tapasya of Savitur would be welcomed.

5 Likes

Are there more?

Or you would be making the posts as of now just so we can go check the new prescriptions?

Lol haha i meant “descriptions” but prescription is right on point too :joy:

4 Likes

In due time :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes i was more asking if already just so we wouldnt miss them thank you!!

2 Likes

I think it’s just the description being upgraded, not the fields per se (?)

2 Likes

Yes only the descriptions are getting updated not the fields.

2 Likes

I really like revisiting the fields, I think we can get so wrapped up in the new but we have so many treasures already available to us and it’s wonderful to read about them again here

2 Likes

I don’t own many of the OG fields (yet) but I bet it’s nice to read the updated descriptions and have those ah-ah moments where you realize “oh, that field did that too?”

2 Likes