The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past - Revisited

Let’s revisit Alchemical Blueprint of the Past!

Redefining the Past to Free Your True Potential

Imagine experiencing a profound transformation that redefines your past, creating the well-ordered, fulfilling childhood you always deserved. Picture a life enriched with the love and support of attentive parents, a wide extended family, and a nurturing community. This alchemical mental change rewrites your history, unlocking the potential of who you could have been with a perfect start in life.

This process is like a concentrated beam of transformative light, penetrating down to the essence of your being to instill a higher form of harmony. This transformation embodies the essence of the flower of life, bringing negentropic order to your very core, fostering inner harmony and balanced energy.

Potential Gains?

• Emotional Healing
  • Inner Peace and Mental Clarity
  • Increased Energy
  • Improved Relationships
  • Enhanced Resilience: Become more adaptable and better equipped to handle life’s challenges.
  • Personal Growth
  • Heightened Intuition: Deeper insights and a stronger connection to your inner guidance.
  • Physical Vitality
  • A Deeper Spiritual Connection

Meditational - to be used as needed, or guided

A combination of the ideas and concepts in The Alchemical Revision of Childhood and The Blueprint of Life

18 Likes

this is the old image in case anyone wants to use it as a cover for the field

4 Likes

ha and i felt the field as if there is a real phoenix in it. i mean like the creature itself recoveres and repairs.

2 Likes

I like this new one.

The flower of life patterns sorta aligns me to the field via
my imagination smoother :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

This is a wonderful field, thank you.

2 Likes