Robust Organs For Sure

Robust Organs For Sure

Imagine a compression of pure fortified and youthifying life force being packed into your organs directly.

Imagine the consequences

Please enjoy this tokyo night pop style track.

77 Likes

I would just listening to Bone and Organ breathing :rofl:

The best sleep with this now.

Thank you Dream :)

6 Likes

Hilarious lol

Thanks Dream

6 Likes

Wow! i like this totem😍

3 Likes

Vague just vaguer :smiley: Curious to hear from those who workout daily.

4 Likes

This must be the updated Politics of the Body with shorter duration requested. Tweaks from Plamsa Flaunt and other new hidden things must be the consequences.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

Ohhh this is perfect :) @Captain_Nemo thanks my man!

6 Likes

Dang! Iwas just using Politics of the Body couple hours ago. Nice! :+1:

3 Likes

@Lisaag123

5 Likes

This looks amazing!

9 Likes

Love the music on this one!

13 Likes

This is another Flaunt style masterpiece, which like that should not be missing.
Instructions for use, max 3 times a day?

Originality even in this without wanting it, made in Dream :100:%

7 Likes

Man, I’ve been thinking about iron shirt qi gong (which includes packing chi into the kidneys) and my years spent in Tokyo this past week, and then I see this. wow, the synchronicities or the reading & the timing (by Dream?).

Previously I could have only imagined all the organs energetically being pack into. Now here’s this

10 Likes

Dream’s work makes the team work (THE Team being organs of course).

You might be pleasantly surprised that whatever “xyz condition” you’re hyper-focused on magically disappears after taking some time to really nourish your organs and flush out the stagnancy.

The power plant substations can dramatically impact what you experience on the surface level.

Sidenote: the energy was such a timed-release expansiveness that I actually tasted the color on the album cover. Never done that before.

20 Likes

This addition of mitochondria should have a good effect

9 Likes

What most excites the imagination and intrigues is that word, “For sure”, added to the title;
knowing the confidentiality of the dear Sapien’s team, something still spectacular is expected.

7 Likes

If we already possess the Eternal NFT and, now, the audio, do we need fields such as this one and Endocriner?

2 Likes

The Eternal has many many elements, healing, regenerating, protecting us in and outside

The endocriner doesnt cover all organs, only the ones in the endocrine system (imo this is more necessary for people that has issues in this dept)
But if you dont then eternal and robust organs would be enough

The Eternal heals everything therefore it has all organs and the endocrine system

But this audio focus on making the organs robust, stronger, higher capabilities to perform and whistand the daily erosion, usage and aging.

So it depends what you are looking for but to me they go hand in hand.

14 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the quick reply

3 Likes

What does the part that says 'imagine the consequences ’ mean

1 Like