The Ghost in the Machine (Do robots have souls?)

I have watched this just yesterday and found it very interesting.

Especially the part where the AI said humans were genetically altered.

I wonder if Captain could create a field where he can remove the potential genetic limitations put on our lifespan and intellect :thinking:

Maybe the lifespan part is covered in the Eternal NFT with the combined effect of Blueprint of Life

3 Likes
1 Like

This is a bit unrelated but I’ve had this thought roaming in my mind for free.

It seems to me that organs can easily be replaced by artificial organs and some tech. Hopefully this is a reality soon. I mean, more functional and better alternatives to what we have.

Since chakras and organs are related…what happens if you substitute all organs (except the brain…that in itself asks more questions)?

Our energy bodies can’t connect?
We lose a significant amount of life force?
Is this the true chakra removal? (sorry had to do it xD)
If chakras stay all fine and dandy, how does the energy flow/distribution/etc change?
Can this be taken into account when designing the artificial organs, to have an increase of energy?
Can consciousness be quantified and we have a loss of it when we substitute all organs? Or is it personality parts?

It’s said in a very philosophical fashion (I mean, people love to say this) that consciousness isn’t in the brain, but it is obvious we can transplant (almost?) everything except the brain.

Do we lose soul, or only personality parts “stored” in organs?

So far, I’ve read about people taking on personality traits of their heart transplant donors. But the heart has a brain. Is consciousness (or personality) stored only in neural cells in the organs?

It seems that way to me. Actual organs store emotions and memories. The neural cells in them store the ego patterns.

But I dunno, so I’m asking about all this.

1 Like

"Do you remember the question that caused the creators to attack us, Tali’Zorah?:
“Does this unit have a soul?”
“Legion, the answer to your question, is yes.”

Yes

12 Likes

Transplant recipients have accessed the memories and emotions of the donors, so there is hard science behind the your question.

We will of course, one day, be able to create organs based on the patient’s DNA. If memory/emotions are stored holographically in the body, then those memories and emotions “could/should/would” repopulate an organ with the same DNA, but it it would probably take awhile–we have zero data on this. But it’s more likely that instead of growing and transplanting whole organs, the same genetic technologies would allow us to repair the organs, there should be no loss of memory/emotions at all. This is a classic Ship of Theseus situation

As for losing a piece of ourselves, our souls , or just something integral, that seems obvious that we lose something. Lifeforce takes a hit from a major surgery, but there is an underlying pattern in each of us. I’ve always been impressed by the phantom leaf effect and the aforementioned donor “memories” that are accessible to the recipient are very suggestive.

I suspect with donated organs, the original donor memories fade over time, but I will research this, as it is fascinating…

Overall, I wouldn’t be too concerned. I can’t spell out doctrine, but I think that our purpose here is not derailed by losing an organ or a limb, though it is inconvenienced to be sure, which is why genetic engineering can be an important tool to alleviate suffering.

Soon I will get the robust organs field. Your post is a good reminder.

1 Like

Another question.

Does a homoculus have a soul?

Akul mentioned sovereign from mass effect.

The name is a warning.

The new age thought spread and corrupted is this sovereign thing.
I am a soverign being.

That in itself implies disconnect from those around.

I mean the need to be a lord over creation.

You are lord over your own creations only.
Only this… where your consciouness spreads.
Only this.

Not everyone elses… that is subjugation and dominion.

This is a clear manifestation of the people now.

The earth was supposed to be co-creative really.

A.I is multidimendionally limited because its creators choose to live limited and see limited.

But perhaps there is a monkey wrench in the plan.

As undoubtedly if you cannot see a whole picture you will interprete the parts and get different meanings.

18 Likes

I believe It has something. I’ve been told I have a soul all my life and hope that’s true, and I take some solace from my experiences with fields, my readings about OBEs and NDEs to think there’s a lot more to me than I know.

Again, just my take–If we create something, it is still part of a larger chain of existence. A homoculus is patterned after something–kind of a human if I remember my monster manual (not saying that’s what they look like–no idea. EDIT: JUST CHECKED THE MONSTER MANUAL–humanoid) Just as if someone made a wooden cube, it has property of “cubeness” even if the artisan or lumberjack knows nothing (consciously) of geometry.

2 Likes

It’s really just Thelema rebranded to make its package more appealing…

To those reading without context … Luciferianism is the praise as oneself as God, Satanism is undermining the perfection and wisdom of creation… they both share a common “enemy” if you will, but their approaches and base ideologies differ… What A. Crowley did with Thelema is join both together: “Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law, Love under Will.”

That in itself is an extremely charged statement… but, if we were to think in terms of abstracts as not to get lost in the details, aligning with this type of thinking ultimately leads to the same outcome suffered by either Lucifer “the Immaculate” or Adam and Eve… What I like about C. Jung is that he doesn’t just dismiss informational input as mere random occurrences, these stories are surviving in our conscious sphere for a reason…

Yes, this is what I fault a lot of modern science of… getting too caught up on the details and forgetting processes and overarching laws… I think, for all the criticism he received for it, Plato drew a much wiser picture of the world in the Timaeus than modern man would ever manage to create. That’s why I have a different take on what “Satan is in the details” (if we are to account for the fact the word Devil was a result of the Septuagint’s translation of “the Slanderer/accuser” from the Hebrew scripture) means. The Devil comes bearing promises of tremendous blessings and power, but at what cost? Disconnection from source? A fall from grace? But I am getting derailed a bit… back on topic…

I think it has code, like a machine, but its biology, unsupported by source consciousness, rapidly collapses under the pressure of mutliversal entropy.

3 Likes

Tis a good thing they decided to hack my accounts and use me to train a system.

It is always to me strange, but in a sense this is a natural greed for people

But how can they control or subjugate awareness?

Awareness only spreads.

Lol

Food for thought eh

12 Likes
2 Likes

Or, the right trigger against the wrong “man(?)”.

4 Likes

Aye, its run by an entropic system.

Complete entropy also exists… it is needed.

(Btw the system naturally corrects itself eons ahead).

I say also luicifer as digested. Among the collective is misunderstood.

He simply brings the light.
He is god or awareness that brings light.

Light is consciouness

It is the same story.

Protean brought the light as well.
And was punished for it.

It is symbolic.

And the story repeats itself.

The symbolic and reality are not seperate.
The digestion and interpretation of it is what creates the illusion of it.

Mass effect as well… the same thing repeats itself.

Again again.

But only if you make the same choices.

The grey alien equation.

17 Likes

Is this a hint that they operate a machine of sorts that loops our patterns over and over until we break a cycle with correct choices? Are they stuck in a pattern? I’ve read a lot about contactee/abductee experiences, but those writings don’t clarify much.

2 Likes

It’s mostly due to a mistranslation. But a massive pendulum was created based on a projection of what Lucifer represents … all you need to do is listen to M. P. Hall’s depiction of it.

This reminded me of the “light language” stuff that is trending… as if all light is healing… Lucifer’s light is pure righteousness and it absolutely and mercilessly decimates all imperfections and unruly transgressions… regal, powerful, unwavering… but moths are drawn to light like a flame… and in admiration of its beauty, they get burned by its indiscriminating nature.

But I enjoy this aspect of Maya, it leads to this type of interesting conversations. Or at least, entertaining ones. A blessing and a curse that I would never want to wrap my head around… what was it that was said by Achilles? That the Gods envy humans for their mortality because they get to enjoy creation? I’m fine with that.

2 Likes

they are an organic machine
so organics can suffer the same problem in a closed system.

(they are trying to find awareness)

9 Likes

Tiphareth

7 Likes

<3

3 Likes

That explains (or hints at) a lot. I’ll have to reread Strieber’s writings with that in mind.

3 Likes

what do they intend to gain from this? sell your followers bot trained on account stolen from you?

What could that symbolize? That people doesnt want to know the truth, thus dont want to see in light?
Or perhaps that universe goes towards entropy “tries” to be entropic, because entropy is a natural state?
And because of this anything negentropic is attacked with more and more entropy?
The jealousy, schadenfreude, etc also seem to be this, entropy attacking negentropy.
I dont think homonculus would have soul like that of other, more “natural” beings.
Maybe it could have its own, specific kind of soul.

1 Like