Orders for Patreon Premium ($22)

Can I suggest audios for Patreon Premium?
Are suggestions taken into account?

Taking advantage of the active state of the cap :3

4 Likes
3 Likes

For some reason I feel like they don’t take the time to read and ignore the requests

I feel remorse about what would happen if I made a rather worded request and in the end a waste of time :confounded:

I’m pretty sure Captain looks and goes through the thread from time to time.

But he doesn’t have time to go and comment on each of those, it’s a lot, don’t expect that, but that doesn’t mean it’s entirely ignored.

Remember that most won’t get made. But perhaps try to go in the middle, write it rather quick and less wordy, and you will see.

3 Likes

What you want to suggest?

These are only some of my requests, of course he reads and makes.

5 Likes

It gives me hope of being heard, but I remember that hope is an illusion, falling back into the same thing.

Reason why I talk about “orders for premium patreon”, I know that if I request a free field it will not be taken into account.

The probabilities are not zero but low

What does Cap like?

I think Captain likes a lot of stuff, just see the very wide sortiment he has made.

Just remember, he may like to create different things at different times.

Make sure to write a reasonable way how something can be made, check out the thread and what he says there.

you are free to suggest.
Please do.

we will probably design a format later on.

19 Likes

Thank you for getting back to me. I didn’t really expect a response from you. I’ll make my suggestion when I’m sure it’s appropriate. I don’t want it to seem like an NFT or something impossible to do. It will be simple.

It causes me stress to think about wasting time.

A field for completely healing forcyde spots would be amazing. I’m sure it would be appreciated by many people who have this condition.

1 Like