Orders for Patreon Premium ($22)

Can I suggest audios for Patreon Premium?
Are suggestions taken into account?

Taking advantage of the active state of the cap :3

4 Likes
3 Likes

For some reason I feel like they donā€™t take the time to read and ignore the requests

I feel remorse about what would happen if I made a rather worded request and in the end a waste of time :confounded:

Iā€™m pretty sure Captain looks and goes through the thread from time to time.

But he doesnā€™t have time to go and comment on each of those, itā€™s a lot, donā€™t expect that, but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s entirely ignored.

Remember that most wonā€™t get made. But perhaps try to go in the middle, write it rather quick and less wordy, and you will see.

3 Likes

What you want to suggest?

These are only some of my requests, of course he reads and makes.

5 Likes

It gives me hope of being heard, but I remember that hope is an illusion, falling back into the same thing.

Reason why I talk about ā€œorders for premium patreonā€, I know that if I request a free field it will not be taken into account.

The probabilities are not zero but low

What does Cap like?

I think Captain likes a lot of stuff, just see the very wide sortiment he has made.

Just remember, he may like to create different things at different times.

Make sure to write a reasonable way how something can be made, check out the thread and what he says there.

you are free to suggest.
Please do.

we will probably design a format later on.

19 Likes

Thank you for getting back to me. I didnā€™t really expect a response from you. Iā€™ll make my suggestion when Iā€™m sure itā€™s appropriate. I donā€™t want it to seem like an NFT or something impossible to do. It will be simple.

It causes me stress to think about wasting time.

A field for completely healing forcyde spots would be amazing. Iā€™m sure it would be appreciated by many people who have this condition.

2 Likes