Robust Organs For Sure

If I were to choose one, it would be the eternal, check out the testimonials, and with the recently added audio, it just supercharges the healing to extraordinary levels

5 Likes

Good consequences that is :slight_smile:

ā€œImagine the potential of positive outcomes and resultsā€

ā€œImagine the great possibilities having super strong organs, just imagine how good your body would work, how your life can transform having robust organsā€

Etc, hope that helps brother

7 Likes

Anyone has actually used this audio? Any review? I am highly considered to buy this for healing my eyes (not an organ j think). I have eternal and max heal alreadyā€¦not sure is it necessary thanks

1 Like

max heal contains smart stem cells

Eternity is wider in scope and these two are definitely growing each other

Healing takes some time, these two are enough

5 Likes

Thank you @Hauru

Then I can save some money, hehe! When I used max heal the first few times, I clearly felt chi at my injured area (from stomach to shoulder to heart to back) ā€¦so thatā€™s why I was thinking does max heal have life force that kind of stuff. Thanks yo!

2 Likes

:gift::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Yes Max Heal does include a smart force of life portion

5 Likes

Feedback pleaseā€¦ Iā€™m willing to opt it now

1 Like

Hi Guys , just want to clarify and love to hear your opinions. Organs referred in here constitutes to all the organs ( skin , muscles ā€¦) in the 11 human body organ systems
or is it specifically targeted to the internal main 5 vital organs ?

This would help in how we can stack this gem of a field with others for optimal results. Love to hear your thoughts on this guys :blush:, thanks .

https://bio.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Human_Biology/Book%3A_Human_Biology_(Wakim_and_Grewal)/10%3A_Introduction_to_the_Human_Body/10.4%3A_Human_Organs_and_Organ_Systems

7 Likes

My question too, Iā€™d like to know which organs this field applies to.

1 Like

I think it should concern all organs, internal and external.

3 Likes

amazing field!

I have many healing field like plasma fluent, max healing, and the eternal , i can say that this field charge your organs with a very powerful energy to help the fields i mentioned to do thier job.
Healing process needs lot of energy to be done and most people lack with life force for many reasons like bad nutrition, enviromental factors and stress.

This field helped me in many ways, it relaxed my nervous system , enhanced breathing ,digestion and mood.

Also it could help with releasing emotion like grief (lung) and anger(liver) stored in organs.

27 Likes

I was really looking forward to such a review for this gem, thanks for that. Strongly feel this gonna be a top field in the near future, immense potential for healing in long run. Bookmarking this for my next purchase, on sale.

12 Likes

its life changing field for me , i have this peaceful feeling in my chest , probably because it helps me with breathing and clear the mucus in that area
i had the same feeling when i did any healing session , so it also good investment because one healing session like Rieki for example cost more than 50 USD per session in my country.

14 Likes

Thank you for this review.

Will put it as priority on my next purchases list!!

And congratulations on your results

3 Likes

I have some benign tumours in my body. One large one in abdomen and some small ones in my lungs. So while it is pouring life force in my organs and cells ā€¦ will it also put life in tumour or will that be excluded ā€¦ itā€™s benign I donā€™t want it to be alive rather I want it to be dead.
Also while putting life force to my lungs ā€¦ will it exclude the tumours there ?
@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Dream always makes his fields with all these necessary protections in place. If a field has the potential to nourish cancer cells then he would mention it or make it in such a way that the field always avoids targeting cancer or errant cells in the first place.

3 Likes

I got this! On my second listen! This sale is going to make me brokeā€¦lol! Then I thought if Iā€™m going to get itā€¦better get it now. This was tough between this and Endocriner. Iā€™ll be back for more Manhatten project goodies. I thought that I should focus on a different body part besides my brain. This track is amazing! Is there a cap on how many listens?

10 Likes

Any unpdate on this ? @Captain_Nemo

Also, can we loop it ?

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Thinking of buying this, anyone can confirm this rejuvenates all the hormones in your body with this? Would be wonderful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes