+10 The Golden Elixir

A Balanced but hard hitting formula.
Beautiful Wolf artwork drinkware.

40 Likes
6 Likes

A balance but hard hitting formula :smirk:

4 Likes

4 Likes

How are these numbers quantified? They don’t add up to 100%.
What does this add up to in life?

4 Likes

It’s RPG metaphor.

6 Likes

Looking forward to first reviews of this.

Hopefully, the hard hitting formula is as hard as the original deleted Androstenol from YouTube. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’d also like to know if the image is a sticker or a hot print. I’m afraid it might break when I clean it

2 Likes

Lol Captain gonna make a lazarus pit jacuzzi soon.

3 Likes

It not a sticker the design is on the metal itself. I have my power booster water bottle for years now and its just fine

5 Likes

:smiley: I think I’ll be willing to buy one

2 Likes

Damn this looks good

2 Likes
7 Likes

My favorites Dream seeds release :grin:. It’s unreal.

3 Likes

The ambience of the frontier…forever calling.

…

1 Like

Yes, but how does it equate in the real world? Like how much does the OG androstenol give? Is it +30 per second, per sip, per what? Or is it just a cool design that doesn’t do anything?

Hmm, could you pour the water from a potion 11 bottle and a potion 33 bottle into a third glass and drink it to get a combined effect? Asking the question for myself and the silent millions out there.

1 Like

I don’t see why not. Energies mix and match all the time.

1 Like

Wonder why Wolf Soul, Androstenol + Golden elixir are used in a combo here… seems random to me, but we know Captain never does anything randomly, I wonder what the long term results of this curious alchemical creation would be… the Androstenol + luck makes me think maybe for getting laid? Lol and wolf soul for being more naturally aloof maybe if you have timid and shy personality.

2 Likes

I dont see it random tbh, Wolves are very Alpha so harmonious with Androstenol, and Golden Elixir to keep up with the “demand” :sweat_smile: #recharge.

But thats just how i see it.

Obviously there is more to that.

2 Likes