Brain Guild General discussion

I submitted quite a few already and have some more ready to go.

3 Likes

and you can give us glimpse of what to expect? :relaxed:

1 Like

Not in order, may change: one language field, one social skill field, about 8-9 originals. In the originals 2-3 are genetic the rest wiring.

don’t hold your breath

8 Likes

your existing fields take care of this aspect, :grinning:

1 Like

Considering Manhattan Method alone puts you in the top 1% in terms of mathematics ability, it’s mind-boggling to imagine what level you could reach with all these fields in combination.

4 Likes

This [perfect full body coordination] is getting covered in one of the upcoming 10 fields, right? Like an outdoor sport-learning wiring field?

5 Likes

Wrong haha
We’ll see how it goes, but only so many can be crafted in the months to come and I think people want brain fields for everything (so do I), but not many are actually going to get it when it’s made. Lot of other options.

Right now some request are ready like social skills and languages, then we’ll go with some cool originals.

Also, when I started working on it, some of the bodily aspects I was gonna use have been made in bodybuilding fields.

Some cool stuff are coming

7 Likes

Depending on where I am at with expenses, I might pick up the Advantageous Brain and 8K Res… I think I can probably get a decent amount of wiring effects with Psychic Empathy’s help and just doing skill development. But those two big fields look like they can give big upgrades to the whole system.

2 Likes

hmm…so it’s gonna be indirectly available in some fields or complete NO?

yeh however we have limited fields(NFT) focused towards sports-skill building aspect… maybe you want to reconsider

1 Like

I’ll let you guys know

Like I said, there are many fields ready to ship

3 Likes

Not expecting anything immediate, DrM. We all know it requires tremendous amount of research and effort. Thanks in advance :pray:

1 Like

Do people experience some similar state like hypnagogia when losing consciousness? I hope this makes sense

Most people experience a similar hypnagogic phase while naturally transitioning from wakefulness to sleep or close enough transitions.
I doubt it will happen when losing consciousness due to a blow to the head.

I’m not sure what scenario you imagine when you say “losing consciousness”. Some would say you cannot lose consciousness, but only awareness/ wakefulness.

2 Likes

By that, I meant fainting.

Recently, I fainted due to an injury :skull:, and from that experience, I recall my brain being active, like how we usually have inner monologues happening. Either I saw/experienced (I can’t articulate that feeling/experience) being with a lady and a child before regaining my senses, or maybe my mind is making up scenarios out of nothing.

@Dr_Manhattan out of curiosity. Have you used any tools to measure your current brain/thinking/problem solving abilities/others that don’t come to mind? Would you share some results? Ofcourse only if you want.

1 Like

Hey @Dr_Manhattan Which Brain Fields have the most impact on Fluid Intelligence? I intend to build a Brain Stack based on that.

I’ll give general replies to common private messages I get.

1.Offering help with research and design.
Many people have come out and offered to help me research and design the brain fields. While I appreciate the intentions, I will tell you a personal anecdote.

One day, when I was 11 or 12yo, there was a guy doing some handiwork, he had all these pieces, tools, his truck with boxes of everything. He’d be working there in silence, under the hard sun for hours, taking notes and using all his muscles in a precise way. Very efficient, lot of mastery, you could tell.

I’d just stare at him, I figured, I’m being raised in a feminine and gossipy environment (family, school, church). I need to hang out with real men with some skills, doing real work, maybe he can teach me something of value. So I walk over there as manly as I can and I throw out a “need a hand ?”. He was on the higher rungs of a ladder, he stopped everything and looked down at me dead serious. He just paused and wiped the sweat off his brow “hmmmmmmmmm….” “Do. You. think the work is gonna get done faster if you help me ?”. I knew the answer but I tried to hold on to my intention to help : “yes, I can maybe do this do that…”, he kept looking at me with no responses. “No, I’ll be a burden I have no experience, you’ll have to look over your shoulder and tell me what to do. You’ll do it faster alone in your own way like you’re used to without having to explain, talk or correct my potential mistakes”. So he laughed and turned his head back to the wall and gave me “but thanks kid” as he went back to work. Felt like a rejection, but I got the message to this day and I realised that we live in societies where teamwork and communication are the pseudo-solutions to every problem.

Anyway, back to the question,
I want you to ask yourselves, do you think we will design better brain fields faster if you help me ?

10 Likes

I figured as much, which is why I never offered to do any research lol

I could probably look into things, but I don’t know the patterns that have been established for field design or if there was any coordination done between designs to maximize synergy if someone is working with multiple fields at a time…

It’s been tempting, though (getting information to make a design)…

My most recent idea was be to make a servitor that can approximate the big ideas of all the current and upcoming fields that are being designed, so I could toy around with all of the ideas without buying everything
… and then focus (with the unique audio fields) on things that I want to explore in depth.

That seemed a bit like cheating, though. So I decided to not go there lol.

2 Likes

Some people have asked me to teach a bit about brain stuff and have Q&As live.

I usually reply that it will never happen.
But actually it may happen in the future.

If we do this, I want to prepare and make it right, something valuable and fresh without too much hesitation or filler words.

I personally like to have clear illustrations when I’m an observer.

It would also depend on how many are actually interested.

10 Likes