Brain Guild General discussion

As usual, I discourage anyone from abusing brain fields.

But I think some people are pushing and eventually will reach the limits of the “brain pump” and go into the “brain pop” territory. Very hard to do, but who knows. If you reach it, you’ll know.

Keep us updated if you have side effects that have not yet been discussed.

If you feel uncomfortable or pain, please take a break.

Disclaimer: For a normal person, there is virtually zero side effects from a moderate listening schedule.

Moderation is advised.

7 Likes

PS: that’s why if you don’t have the brain key, I recommend regular shots of BDNF for a smooth transition.

If you wait too long and then blast BDNF, your whole brain will expand fast. No big deal though, same answer as half the questions and problems autism/plasma brain/ brain key.

It’s just more comfortable I think to use BDNF consistently, unless you enjoy the sensation of rapid expansion.

9 Likes

Adding BDNF into my stack ASAP lol. Symptoms has subsided now and feel pretty normal now. Just body is a bit tired. Listening to smart stem cells now. Glad we have the Brain doctor in this forum. No telling how south things would’ve gone over the years with brain fields and misuse.

5 Likes

Yes, lots of excitation. Acetylcholine strengthens long term potentiation, meaning it grows the synapses, leading to a more responsive/ dynamic network. Making more “work” happen. Drugs like cocaine and Amphetamines also boosts acetylcholine among other things (here it’s only pure acetylcholine) which gives the alertness boosts, making you feel tired later on.

8 Likes

Last question, and I know it’s probably an obvious one but don’t most brain fields deplete acetylecholine stores overtime?

Hey @Dr_Manhattan

I still haven’t tried the brain fields that you suggested last time but I have a few more questions. (I’m also gonna assume that you know how some of the stuff I’m gonna mention work).

I’m diagnosed with idiopathic hypersomnia, and I don’t have any other sleep disorder other than IH and sometimes insomnia.

I was prescribed with first armodafinil and then methylphenidate. The intented effects are very subtle, and both worked great at giving me the unwanted side effects.

Methylphenidate: Higher Libido, Higher anxiety, Increased Heart Rate, etc.

Armodafinil: Massive headache and very uncomfortable “heat” on the front right side of my brain at high doses.

What brain fields could help with IH? and what brain fields could help with actually making-helping these medications work, and reducing their side effects?

I have tried The Plasma Brain of Youth and Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex and honestly, I am not sure enough to say whether they have helped or not.

TIA

2 Likes

Have you tried the youtube Hyper state sleep (DEC2) field?

1 Like

No, not yet.

I am not sure if it helped back then when I used to use it.

1 Like

Lucid dreamer seems to have good effects on sleep overall

If I recall correctly, you do own Eternal, right? Maybe try meditating with it daily and tell it what you want to focus on.

Otherwise my tips would be just try these together:

• DEC2 field (2x in the morning and 2x maybe in the afternoon)
  • Lucid Dreamer field
  • Emotional release before sleeping
  • Deep sleep ver. 2.0 maybe 2x
  • Make sure you get a lot of sunlight when you wake up (not from window, directly) and make sure u get limited light some time before sleeping (Professor Huberman talks about it more)
  • You might consider a quick cold shower and some short exercise as well, these help to get rid of adenosine and promote wake-related hormones
  • Don’t get any caffeine in the second half of day
  • Make sure your environment for sleep is good (good air, dark when sleeping, no noise, etc)
  • Asclepius healer field has also sleep improving field, so u might ask those who own a copy to send you a help
5 Likes

If I’m correct, the doctors said my sleep was really all normal.

I have read the reviews and added it to the list of fields that might help, but I’m sure whether I should go for it or not. No matter what I do or change about my sleep, the problem remains so I don’t feel like it’s that.

Dr_Manhattan would have to be the one to say whether the fields and subfields implemented in it could actually help with IH.

Unfortunately I don’t. I also thought about getting it but that one genuinely feels like it wouldn’t help me for some reason. I had the same feeling about Plasma Flaunt but I took the risk and got it and I’m not sure if it has helped.

The Hyper State audio I will definitely try

Ill try to add it back. I just expect to suddenly get sleepy which doesn’t happen but i’ll use it and see if my weird dreams go away at the very least

These two… I would have to have tremendous amount of motivation to pull this off. Waking up is already a massive headache and pain, and no matter what time I go to sleep the best I can do is wake up 1 and half hours before I start working. I have to eat, get ready and get to work in 1.5 hrs

If I wake up any earlier I’m just gonna have the shxttiest day at work. I will be horribly tired and yawning like every 20 seconds.

I honestly don’t know how to implement those… I have already sacrificed a lot of work hours too.

I actually tried working out after waking up this last few days and it makes me feel more alert and alive, especially in the moment.

I already don’t and do the first two.

And the last one… maybe, lol.

But thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan You weren’t lying about the effects of acetylcholine. My muscle contractions have increased a massive amount. Something I had trouble in the pass with due to damaged nerves from when I was younger.

Feeling the brain fields a whole lot more and learning a good deal quicker. Coordination has improved as well.

Also, whenever I take omega-3s or eat choline sources I feel the different of low to high acetylcholine for the first time ever. Previously it would only make me drowsy and fatigued. Now if I’m low I notice immediately.

6 Likes

I will never tell you to do anything I wouldn’t or haven’t done myself :slight_smile:

Congrats

6 Likes

philp, have u got any new projects u working with cap right now? That we can possibly see coming out?

1 Like

I submitted quite a few already and have some more ready to go.

3 Likes

and you can give us glimpse of what to expect? :relaxed:

1 Like

Not in order, may change: one language field, one social skill field, about 8-9 originals. In the originals 2-3 are genetic the rest wiring.

don’t hold your breath

9 Likes

your existing fields take care of this aspect, :grinning:

1 Like

Considering Manhattan Method alone puts you in the top 1% in terms of mathematics ability, it’s mind-boggling to imagine what level you could reach with all these fields in combination.

5 Likes

This [perfect full body coordination] is getting covered in one of the upcoming 10 fields, right? Like an outdoor sport-learning wiring field?

5 Likes

Wrong haha
We’ll see how it goes, but only so many can be crafted in the months to come and I think people want brain fields for everything (so do I), but not many are actually going to get it when it’s made. Lot of other options.

Right now some request are ready like social skills and languages, then we’ll go with some cool originals.

Also, when I started working on it, some of the bodily aspects I was gonna use have been made in bodybuilding fields.

Some cool stuff are coming

7 Likes