Brain Guild General discussion

Far from sufficient in order to significantly build myelin

3 Likes

Would 4 times a week be fine or should I choose a different food? Thank you.

i just eat omega 3 tablets everyday, seems to suffice

4 Likes

Thanks man :pray: I appreciate it!

Like @Genie says for optimal results I advise eating omega3 pills with your lunch or dinner every day.

Heat and even ambient air really hurts the quality of your Omega3s. Itā€™s quite a sensitive oil. Simple sunlight is bad for it.

9 Likes

I am often exposed to the sun, any suggestions to compensate for this?
Many thanks for these tips!

Keep them in the bottle, take one in the middle of your meal and close the lid.

1 Like

What is the best two fields in term of increasing social intelligence and language learning? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

Honestly, I can truly tell youā€™re a veteran to be able to play with acetylcholine for that long without melting your brain is insane. But Iā€™m glad you posted your brain stack because upon adding acetylcholine my speech and motor functions have increased a lot again.

It feels like I KNOW I can do something rather than I hope I can reciprocate the same actions to get the same results again. My muscle contractions are feel strong and they donā€™t feel weak throughout the day or the entire day like it use to.

Not much brain fog either and I canā€™t focus a whole lot better. Wish I listened to this earlier in my time on this forum. Having brain damage and trauma growing up made life a whole lot harder than what it had to be. Anyways, time to adopt this stack with some modifications.

5 Likes

Can you please help define alertness v energy?

1 Like

Alertness refers to the state of being mentally aware and attentive to oneā€™s surroundings and can also refer to the ability to respond quickly to stimuli. Energy, on the other hand, refers to the ability to perform physical or mental activity, or the capacity for doing work. While both alertness and energy are important for overall cognitive and physical performance, they are distinct in their meaning and application. Alertness is more about being aware and focused, while energy is more about having the mental and physical stamina to get things done.

7 Likes

What is the maximum number of brain/consciousness fields and tags that have been used at one time?

Has anyone had the Ernest Neuron, Wayback Machine, Deja Vu, and Crystalline Mind going all at the same time? lol

Going forward I will only play acetylcholine once every 5 days. Because man Iā€™m having some unwanted symptoms :sob:. Idk how you can tolerate a full hour of that, itā€™s insane. @Dr_Manhattan

Hours and hours hehe

More like frequent bathroom trips or muscle spasms ?

Sure, why not ?

You can have some energy overload in your skull area, maybe a third eye pressure. It will pass overtime IF you have these symptoms.

5 Likes

Spasms and nerve excitability. Thankfully I overcame the bathroom trips two days ago. But now itā€™s just the muscle tension.

3 Likes

Where specifically ?

I had some in my arms and a feint amount in my jaw area. Itā€™s just my head is mostly feeling the effects now. Took some anticholinergic medicine early to lower the acetylcholine so I could sleep.

2 Likes

You really pushed beyond your limits. Cutting back was the right thing to do :+1:

I will insist a bit more on the ā€œrespecting your bodily limitsā€ messaging. If you have worries now, you can go with some BDNF even smart stem cells or plasma flaunt if you have them, otherwise simple stem cells.

After a while you could be listening for 10h everyday without side effects whatsoever. The body learns slowly but surely.

Obviously, you guys should adapt to your limits. Like I often repeat, Iā€™ve been pushing the limit a little everyday for years.

If it makes you feel any better, I once had leg spasms for over 1 year (circa 2020), hard to sleep or meditate. My leg would dance all night long. Be smarter and use stem cells right away. It goes away fast if you take a break and make some healing (which I didnā€™t).

9 Likes

Thanks for the helpful advice I really appreciate it man. Iā€™m gonna listen to smart stem cells right after I finish working out. Itā€™s just i wasnā€™t entirely aware that I was creeping up to my limit until it was too late.

I was feeling the best before I started acetylcholine so when i was pushing it (even though I played only x1 a day) it was too late before it hit me with the symptoms. I couldnā€™t imagine being hit by sarin gas. That sounds like pure hell.

Also BDNF helps alleviate the symptoms as well? I saw that while researching last night but wasnā€™t entirely sure. Thanks again for the helpful advice man.

1 Like

BDNF hits nerves cells like puberty, they grow and matures, forms more dendrites (branches out). Itā€™s also a powerful repairs agent for the whole nervous system.

If you donā€™t use BDNF often, since it works on the whole body you can expect heavy overgrowth/ overstimulation symptoms in your brain. So plasma brain or autism afterward.

Fun fact: high levels of serum BDNF in babies is a good indicator of future autism as it overcomes the pruning process.

9 Likes