The Cyber Brain

There’s the other brain field too. I think it’s called Advantage Brain Plan or something?

1 Like

It’ll help with both. What’s your context?

MM helps brain wiring from “learning” perspective, many testimonials on the thread.

WT is about wiring your brains “thinking abilities” to beyond normal levels. and CB is all about information processing like a AI machine…so it complements both.

Choose basis the outcome you desire.

Thanks

12 Likes

Since it creates new circuits instead of just enhancing existing ones, it takes extra time.

Took 10 days of intense listening, but I noticed the last pieces emerging today. Now it’s about strengthening the whole thing.

In the beginning I’m always waiting for that moment when all the sub-fields are fully noticeable.

19 Likes

Is this ok with “the Brain Key”?

1 Like

Sure is! Cyber Brain is your workout and Brain Key is the steroids.

5 Likes

About Brain Key

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

How would ones brain keep up while using multiple wiring fields?

Are they all targeted at different areas/coming from different angles? Wiring synergistically?

Or would they clash with each other at some point?

I’ve read your post on wiring but I am no “brainy” by any means, so I am a bit confused. I’d imagine that there is only a certain space available and that’s it?

Or does the sheer amount of neural connection leaves enough space for building the structures of all these fields?

If I’ll have some money to spare I’ll definetly get cyber brain. Think it should complement well with psychic mastery.

3 Likes

Yes

The brain is so massive and adaptable, it’s hard to get a grip on it.

The images most people have are serious oversimplifications. Even imaging the brain with advanced tools is still complicated and not done as often as you may think.

15 Likes

Seems you´ve infected me with your Brain-Passion. Listening to SHG and reading through your posts.

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

may i ask what was the total time spent listening to the field ? i know everyone is different but its good to have an idea about your experience.

thanks in advance doctor.

When I wrote that I must have been at 9-10h a day without counting the boosters.

I usually go extra hard on newer fields so I can have enough experience with it to guide others if they have questions.

8 Likes

i have most of your fields and i listen to them for 1 hour each daily, do you recommend to focus only on one field every week for 8 hours or more daily?

1 Like

It’s fine.

I mostly focus on only one after the release so I can be sure that every effects is due to the new brain field.

6 Likes

How to get discount

As you check out you’ll see a box to enter the discount code. Enter the code SILVER30 and hit the apply button.

1 Like

As soon as you click on “I want this” you will see this

SILVER30

1 Like

Would this be a great field, if I am looking to quickly find solutions to problems that seem impossible to solve initially, and generally just want to improve thought process, etc.?

1 Like

Wholistic thinking might be better for this

3 Likes

So just to clarify - this is more for HOW your brain functions, like organizing information and such?

Is there a working memory component in this field? Juggling huge amounts of information at once like a computer.

2 Likes