Brain Guild General discussion

PU has a burnout dissolver. it could help

2 Likes

Parents Call Stem Cell Treatment a Miracle for Their Son with Autism - YouTube

Interesting.

Someone should tell that guy about brain fields. He’ll outsmart a lot of us in no time.

It the thing about brain fields, its somtimes this intelligence does not come insantly, dont get me wrong, u have the brain connections. But u have to start using it constantly to get use to ur new way of think, you have to pracitse somthing challanging, learn somthing new to build your general knowledge so u can connect it to other concepts.

3 Likes

I’d like to put a mstate audio for the boosting part of my playlist with acetylcholine and superhuman genius. Do you think the gold and silver is better or the platinum one? Cause both should have good effects on brain.

My idea is Ach, mstate, SG and then MM

Mstate Gold and Silver are better for brain gains which is why they were added to The Brain Key.

3 Likes

Thanks I didn’t notice that it was in the brain key field. Sadly I can’t buy another premium field for the moment, but probably it will be the next brain field I will buy or the second after smart stem cells for plasma brain.

For the playlist there is a better place to put mstate to optimize it?
I thought to put it after acetylcholine and before superhuman genius and then the wiring field.

I’d put it first as it would make your brain better able to absorb every other brain field.

1 Like

I remember reading that Manhattan Method will keep working the brain for a while after you listen to it. Should I leave a couple of hours between it and TPBOY? Or any wiring/heavy duty brain field and TPBOY? Right now I have a morning brain stack and I wait about 30mins before finishing it with plasma brain. I also have longer brain stack for evening and I finish with plasma brain after 30mins or so. Am I wasting time? Can I just get with it immediately or is there benefit to waiting?

Does the next gen fields work on animals like sheep, dogs or horses? Can they get really fried too?

I saw the animal regeneration field. I was tempted to go up to a pack of sheep and play it for them. I am also aware that some other fields works on animals, but that left me wondering if animals can be fried, get overgrowth from fields. If someone has a cat in the room while listening to fields then will the cats be fried as hell too?

1 Like

imho you can use it after that and don’t wait 30 minutes. don’t waist time, you are gaining results in any case.

i don’t think, but if you notice something strange in your sheeps you can always play animal regeneration. if you don’t notice something strange, the situation should be ok

1 Like

attention and focus vs temporary boosted memory which is better for a brain stack? i was thinking about the second one because it rewires the brain over time. From what I read mental laziness dissolver of PU is a wiring field and helps with focus too.

I don’t actually have sheep or any animals. I wanted to play some animal regeneration next time I see a neighbourhood cat and I felt like playing the animal regeneration if I see some sheep on the countryside. I am an animal too so it should work on me as well.

1 Like

Keep up your shields and a servitor guard if possible. Good luck and have fun!

6 Likes

Hey man I didn’t read your message I apologize I would’ve responded to you instead but I just hopped in really quickly.

Goodluck on your journey brother and dm me if you ever want to talk.

P.S If you thought I was replying to you then I apologize, it wasn’t my intention. I just left a quick joke after talking to Phi, Daniel, and Dr. Manhattan about crystalline mind nft earlier.

1 Like

When Big Brain doesn’t carry you

Big Luck and YouTube Indian Teachers have your back.

Is everyone on monk mode yet ?

2 Likes

Yup :slightly_smiling_face:

We should have a Brain Olympics with different categories :thinking:

3 Likes

4 Likes