Brain Guild General discussion

I’d like to try maybe 30 minutes of superhuman genius while playing Manhattan method in another device. Maybe it’s too much? After that I’d play on loop a playlist with Alzheimer’s and autism field for at least 1/2 hours

1 Like

It depends on you and your brain, try it and see how it goes. Some people loop it more than this so you should be good, just know that u can potentially fry your brain

1 Like

After that it was strange. While I was reading I had difficulties. I slept with autism on loop. Today I woke up with a fresh brain and I don’t have problems. I think it’s like gym. You can push but then you have to cure your muscles so I have to put the autism field on loop.

3 Likes

At the moment being I think that the most efficient thing to do is invest the next 100 hours in listening and boosting ProActiveBrain.

After 150 hours of MM and 275 of Conceptual Conglomerate there is a net difference in me, but I’m not harnessing the gained brain power at the maximum, rather, I became a little bit more relaxed as if, whatever, even if I don’t work hard I can still carry on the work, which is a pity to be honest as I could produce 5x more and better than now if I put the effort in ahah.

8 Likes

It’s good that you recognize the trap, all the brainiacs will be faced with the same problem and potentially waste their new found intelligence

Also it’s pretty cool that you kept track of the hours, now I wish I did the same

9 Likes

Just tracking the investment :sunglasses:

1 Like

How’s everyone else doing ?

1 Like

pharmacology quiz tommorow, i took off the boosters and i have so much more energy but also i don’t really feel like my brain is at it’s fullest potential, like its not 100%, also changed the way I am studying, we will see tommorow

1 Like

You got used to being very stimulated :slight_smile:

Number 1 student all the way

1 Like

speaking of which i think im gonna add them back & add proactive brain as soon as brain key & synapses are played, i think the reason why im not using proactive brain to fullest potential is because i play it before the boosters to get that quick productive effect but its not consistent throughout the day

1 Like

Working on a portfolio website to display my uni work.
Also working on a C++ game engine (slowly).

And thinking about returning to an old YouTube channel where I used to make tutorials related to game development. I checked it the other day and it’s jumped from 4K to 8K subscribers (and without me uploading any new videos too). I was quite surprised actually.

I left as I never uploaded consistently and got a bit bored in all honesty lol.
Plus it was daunting to think so many people were watching my content.

But now I’ve used brain fields for a while, I think I’d like to try it again.

12 Likes

Nice passive gain, @Matt1.

2 Likes

Pretty solid. I too have been prioritizing ProActive brain. Probably the most important field in my opinion.

I’m definitely at a new level of learning, processing, synthesizing new information. Tearing through my continuing education courses and rapidly evolving in my craft. Lots of changes honestly, but of course as you’re in the drivers seat it’s hard to gauge how fast you’re going.

6 Likes

I was thinking about a thing. Is there a field that rewires the brain in order to cure depression/psicosis etc.? The rewiring method could be a game changer for a lot of people. A lot of drugs used to cure these situations act changing the architecture of the brain.

1 Like

Check out Brain Game. Not a wiring field but one that helps rebalance your brain chemistry.

2 Likes

Is it okay if I listen to this stack in my night playlist?

The Brain Key x 4
Wholistic Thinking x 6
White Matter x 4
30 minutes silence
Plasma Brain of Youth x 1
Conceptual Realizations x 4

and then in the morning MM for 45 minutes.

What are your thoughts guys?

It’s ok, but wouldn’t it be more effective to skip the silence and wire right after the boosters ?

3 Likes

oh okay, thank you so much for your guidance doc, I had a crazy dream last night, and literally felt it was happening in real time, btw any other fields you suggest related to brain should be added in this stack, paid or public that can make this stack bullet proof? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

I suggest you read some posts about boosters and wiring fields to better understand the logic of stacks and what to expect from which.

3 Likes

Can we have a badge,

Certified Brainiac

2 Likes