Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

For those maybe wondering… I tried the field on my 8yo unmedicated ADHD son, because I read somewhere ADHD might be caused by a developmental delay in the prefrontal cortex area.

It’s been two months, I play the field twice, at night when he’s asleep. The results were almost immediate and beyond my expectations. He’s still agitated (because apparently it also has to do with an overdevelopment in the area of the brain that deals with motion), although less, but it’s not the most difficult part of his condition.

And the most difficult part has been tamed A LOT, which is he deals with his emotions waaaay more easily. No more uncontrollable angry outbursts! Same for his impulsiveness, he’s now capable of thinking before he acts with less efforts!

I’m so grateful Dream, if you only knew <3 I wish you and your team a lifetime and beyond of happiness <3

19 Likes

He’s gonna be the ultimate math prodigy

However for ADHD, I probably would have gone with Brain game or Advantageous Brain Plan. Doesn’t mean math madness won’t help.

7 Likes

Thanks for your advice, I will buy them soon ^^

3 Likes

For adhd, the free Adhd field uploaded on YouTube works also very well

2 Likes

Yes, I tried it for a long time, but didn’t see much difference…

1 Like

I bought this at the beginning of the sale and have probably heard this field less than 20 times (with Brain Key and other assorted boosters, of course!). I was not expecting to see any kind of results this quickly!

Found myself accidentally doing math yesterday. I was adding fields to my playlist for my overnight stack and kept a running total of when I expected the playlist to finish up. This is a mental operation I wouldn’t normally perform because VLC (the software I use to queue up my fields) keeps track of it on its own and will tell me what time the playlist will wrap up. Furthermore, this mental operation required context I wasn’t consciously aware I had, like how long each of the tracks are.

My ‘estimate’ was within 15 seconds of VLC’s confirmation.

Yes, this is the most basic of basic math operations (Adding) but it was so easy and effortless I almost didn’t notice I was doing it. I wouldn’t normally describe math as ‘hard’ for me or anything, but certainly some effort was required – number permanence in particular has been problematic for me – this has already cleared up a lot of that ‘weight’. Again, I’ve been listening for less than 3 days!

I can’t wait to see the effects of compounding listening. You’ll never catch me fumbling to figure out Tip at a restaurant again!

9 Likes

Yaaay some MMM results nice. I’m glad you recieved such amazing gains.

The fastest wiring field also impacting the most noticeable brain area in my opinion.

Hope you feel it was worth the frying :joy::clinking_glasses::muscle:

3 Likes

Speaking of MMM. I’m gonna be prioritizing this myself. (I know I always say that :skull_and_crossbones:.)

I have a few high level stack combinations to spam. Brainmania let’s get to the action. :fire:

2 Likes

Completely concur – these are the fastest brain wiring results I’ve yet noticed. I’m excited to see what comes next!

Also, of the ‘next gen’ wiring fields, this is the one that most reminds me of ‘the good old days’ – back before we all had some tolerance and one of the ‘best’ ways to wire was to alternate Superhuman Genius and Acetylcholine until you felt that sweet sweet Brain Pump and then you’d hammer Brainwork until your head was ringing like a gong.

That’s actually maybe a helpful piece of feedback to leave here… Some caution is maybe advised if anyone is thinking about this as their ‘first’ next-gen brain field.

I don’t know that you’d describe ‘thunderstorm erupting between your temples’ as pain, exactly, but it’s for sure an experience and I’m not sure it’d be much fun to be surprised with it. Even with some tolerance and experience, this one hits like a truck.

Of course, some of us have become brain masochists and go chasing that sort-of thing…

7 Likes

Lol when it goes up to hours the pain really begins.

But just like your last statement. We’re in a new wave. Guys like Philip don’t get called “crazy” for spamming… It’s almost expected at this point.

I’m putting in 12-14 hours today myself. :muscle::fire:

5 Likes

:relieved:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey ! Thank you ^^ I’ve been in the group for a couple of years, but I usually read the forum posts undercover ;)

3 Likes

Hi, Nicephore_Niepce!
Rise to the Light

2 Likes

Since recently bought the audio. Not much to say for numerical and symbolic manipulation, at least I don’t feel myself being reprogrammed by Bill Gosper yet.

Was considering trying getting some more basics in algebra and category theory, for some reason I started to look more into Alexandre Grothendieck persona. His writings on navigating the dream world made me think that maybe actually the true mathematics field is Astral Primer :slightly_smiling_face: and further astral audios.

After all Ramanujan also linked his research to visions and spiritual experience especially while dreaming.

@igem
Do you notice anything ?
Or it’s like Muscle roar ?

Not like Muscle Roar. It feels like any brain field, quite palpable, I can’t say to “notice” significant changes yet, it’s quite early to say.

I had more practice and training for plain number manipulation in school days, since than didn’t do it much. Matrix tricks maybe are something worth to try as they were quite counter-intuitive for me often.

What’s your stack, when did you start ?
@igem

1 Like

With MMM systematically just several days ago. WM on like 18hrs daily on a loop. I must say that I now don’t play many fields just packing some not less than 4x day like, Manhattan Method maybe second to WM - 8hrs on another phone.

I only recently got actual complete collection of the brain fields during sale.

So not much to report in terms of “wiring”, actually my review would be quite positive for MMM already.

2 Likes

Congratulations, you’ve joined a rare and elite club.

Keep going on that Mathematical Madness, practice some new equations and material and come back next month.

4 Likes